Chapter Twenty Four - I Should've Told You

Heeey everyone! Sorry for leaving you on the cliffhanger.. You are probably gonna kill me after this chapter but ahhh YOLO hehe :)
Also... Thanks for everyone who fans, comments & votes !

DEDICATED TO... Courtney cause she helped me a lot with my writers block
And.. A short video of Niall that I made on the side.. :)

Niall’s POV

Im so stupid. Im so stupid. Im so stupid. Why did I have to deny it!? WHY!?

*Flashback Earlier That Day*

“I thought... You said” Kate said as she looked me in the eyes. “I love you Kate” She said as she eyed me.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO? Yes or no? Do I tell her or do I hide it? Uhh... Yeah, I’ll tell her... “D-did you say it or was I hearing stuff?” Kate asked as she looked me in the eyes. “N-no” “You must have been hearing things” I said.

She looked at her feet and mumbled “Oh okay”. She got up and walked over to the door. Before she walked out she turned around with a confused look on her face. “Actually. It’s not okay”. “I love you Niall and why can’t you see that? Why is love so complicated” She said as she left the room with tears falling from her eyes.

WHY AM I SO STUPID!? And I didn’t even chase after her... I just sat there. I would tell her now but she’s leaving for school... With Louis.

*End of Flashback*

I really wanna tell her but I can’t say it to her face...
Should I text her? Well it’s now or never I guess...
I pulled out my phone and pulled up a text to ‘Katieee Poo’

To: Katieee Poo
Umm Kate, You know when you admitted you liked me? Well I uh... Like you too. A lot. Im sorry If I hurt you by denying it but I was too scared to tell you face to face. Hope you can forgive me... xx Nialler

Kate’s POV

Finally last class is nearly finished and I can leave this hell. I haven’t seen Zayn, Harry or Nate yet today... They probably got suspended or something. Actually that wouldn’t shock me.

*Beep beep* my phone beeped in my pocket. I would check now but if I took it out sir would see and take it off me for like a week. He did last time... Learn from your mistakes I guess.

“So I expect this work done by ne-“ Sir got cut off by the bell. I quickly got up and put all my stuff in my bag and left.

I started walking towards the front gate when I saw them. Ashley and Brooke. What am I gonna do? Im meant to meet Louis out front... Maybe if I went out the back gate and walked around they won’t see me? It’s worth a try.

I started walking out the back gate when I remembered I had a text. I pulled it out and saw a text from Niall? It’s probably telling me off for liking him or something...

I had just walked out the school’s back gate and was walking around the back of the school to get to the front. It’s quite creepy back here. A lot of alley ways....
Oh yeah I had a text from Niall.

I pulled my phone out and read the text as I continued to walk.

From: Niaalleeerrr (The Irish One)
Umm Kate, You know when you admitted you liked me? Well I uh... Like you too. A lot. Im sorry If I hurt you by denying it but I was too scared to tell you face to face. Hope you can forgive me... xx Nialler