Chapter Forty One - Jordan!?

Heeey everyone! Sorry for the late upload & all but I've been busy once again :/

Also... I apologize for this chapter not being super amazing & because its short!

Hope you enjoy!

Niall’s POV

“Why won’t she answer” Louis sighed frustrated. “Keep trying” I said as I continued to pace around the living room. “It’s all my fault” Liam sighed.

It is Liam’s fault and as much as I would like to say that to him I couldn’t. He knows what he did was wrong and he feels as bad as Louis and I... Maybe even worse.

“PICK UP” Louis yelled at his phone. “FINALLY” Louis yelled as he happy danced. “Harry?” Louis asked, confused.

Harry...? Wait what?

“Where’s Kate?” Louis asked, still confused. “You’re lying! I know you are” Louis said matter-of-factly. “Whatever” Louis mumbled as he pulled the phone away from his ear.

“What happened? Is Kate okay?” Liam asked. He’s starting to sound upset and Im sure it’s because he blames himself for Kate leaving... But it was his fault. Just saying!

“Harry answered the phone” “He said that Kate’s staying at his house and I said he’s lying” Louis said as he paused to breath. “Then he said he’s busy so he left” Louis is looking more and more annoyed by the second.

“You don’t believe that she’s staying at his house do you?” I asked Louis. She can’t be staying at Harry’s house. Why would she stay there after all that he’s done...

“Im not sure” Louis said as he ran a hand through his hair. “B-but she can’t stay with him” I yelled.

Louis was about to say something when we heard laughing. “Shit” Louis mumbled as he picked up the phone and hung up.

Harry’s POV

I was about to hang up when I heard Louis, Liam and Niall talking. “BUT SHE CANT STAY WITH HIM” one of them yelled, causing me to laugh.

“Shit” I heard Louis mumble then the phone got hung up.

After they hung up I threw the phone on the couch and started to walk around the house. “Kate?” I called out as I walked up the stairs. I walked into Zayn’s room... No sign of Kate in here.

I started walking around Zayn’s house. “Why does he have to have such a bit house” I mumbled, annoyed.

I was walking down the stairs when I heard a bang. Coming from the back of the house. “Kate?” I said, smirking as I walked towards the back of the house.

I was about to open the door to the spare room when I heard the front door open. “Harry?” Someone called out my name...

A girl... Jordan?

“Jordan?” I asked as I turned around and walked to the front door.

“Hey” Jordan said from behind me. “How did you get in here?” I asked her. “He keeps more than 1 spare key you know” Jordan chuckled.

“Well why are you here?” I asked her, confused. “I could ask you the same question Mr Styles” “Last time I checked this was Zayn’s house” She smirked.

“I was just getting something from the back room” I said as I pointed towards the spare room. “Okay, well I was wondering if you wanted to go ice skating with me and Ashley.” She asked me.

Of course I want to go out with her but I want to know if Kate is here... And why. Without thinking I nodded. She smiled and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the front door and outside.

“Meet me at mine in 20” She said as she started to walk towards her house. Kate’s going to have to wait I guess. I sighed and started to walk to my house to get ready.

Jordan’s POV

Im not really an ice skater or anything but I had to think of an excuse to get Harry to leave Zayn’s house.

“Meet me at mine in 20” I said as I started to walk towards my house. I was making sure I was walking slowly so it would be easier to come back. I heard Harry sigh and start walking.

Once he turned the corner I ran back to Zayn’s house and opened the door. “Which room was it again?” I mumbled.

I was looking around the back of the house when I recognised a room. That was the room Harry pointed at. I did a mini happy dance then tried to open the door.

Locked. I sighed frustrated. “If I were Zayn where would I hide the key?” I asked myself as I looked around. On top of the door? I felt around the top of the door frame and found the silver key.

“Zayn you idiot” I chuckled as I put the key in the door and unlocked it. When I opened the door I saw Kate lying on the floor... Unconscious.

Once again sorry its short!
Thanks for reading..
My favorite comment gets a dedication! & Need at least 150 votes for the next chapter :) x

Oh && Fan me if you love One Direction, Pineapples, Zebras and/or this fanfic :P

~ Britty Boo <3