Chapter 2 - Don't lie

Heeeeey! It's a little longer then the last chapter... So I hope you enjoy! I really enjoy writing this story. Well that's all for now... Thanks!

Liam's POV

I can't believe what im seeing. Who would do that to a girl? Especially a girl like her. Even though I have only known her for a matter of minutes I can tell she's a really nice girl who seems very insecure. So here I sit.

Staring at her with full shock written over my face and I think Niall's face mirror's mine. I look over to Niall and notice that he is indeed shocked but is he crying?

Crying over abuse to a girl he doesn't even know properly.

Finally I decide to speak but Niall beats me to it. "Who did this to you?" Niall asked as he looked her in the eyes.

"Nobody" Kate said as she turned her head to face the ground. "Kate. Don't lie to us please. Just tell us who did this to you." I said as I lifted her chin up so she was looking me directly in the eyes.

Kate's POV

Liam said as he lifted my chin up so I was looking him directly in the eyes.

"My dad" I lied.

Yes my dad did abuse me but all those bruises were not from my dad. My dad hit me for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday so they weren't from him and I knew exactly who they were from.

Harry, Louis and Zayn.

"Your dad?" Niall said as he looked me straight in the eyes.

"Yes" I said as I looked him back in the eyes.

"Im sorry" Niall said as he looked at the ground ashamed.

"For what?" I asked looking at him confused.

"For rolling your hoodie up... I thought you cut and I was going to help you but now I see that you don't cut" Niall said as he looked at me, then Liam and back to me.

"I don't cut" I spoke blankly.

Liam looked at my wrist and opened his mouth to say something but I beat him too it "Anymore".

Niall's POV

"Anymore" She said. I felt as my heart had just been shattered.

Anymore.

Anymore.

Anymore.

I said repeatedly in my head over and over again. So that means she use to cut because of her own father abusing her.

"So you don't anymore?" I asked looking her straight in the eyes.

"No... Not anymore" She said as she looked at me, Liam and then at the ground. "Good" Liam said.

"Well... Not that I don't enjoy having company or anything but I should be going..." Kate said as she stood up.

"Can I have your number?" I asked. "Umm... sure. I don't get why you would want it but ok" she said with a shocked expression on her face.

"Why wouldn't we want it?" Liam asked completely confused.

"Cause look at me" She said eyeing herself. "I don't have any friends, im not attractive and I used to cut" She said as she looked at the ground.

"Don't have friends? How could you not have friends? You have an amazing personality and to top it off your beautiful" I said as I looked her in the eyes. "Plus you use to cut. You don't anymore and anyways it wasn't your fault" Liam said as he took her hand.