Chapter Forty - Hello?

Heeey everyone! Firstly... IM 14! WHOOP WHOOP!

I just wanna state something.. It confuses me so I just wanted to say it... I have over 1000 fans... & Every chapter gets 200 or 300 votes... :/

Also... Yesterday when I got to school on my birthday I found out that one of my bestfriends was in a car crash... She got hit by a moving truck :'(
Im happy that she's okay but she's got a broken arm... Its horrible :L

Sorry that it swaps POV's a lot.. & Enjoy!

Kate’s POV

“Please don’t leave me here” I said as I started to cry. He can’t leave me in here! He said he was changing and that he wanted forgiveness... But he said that last time. Im not sure what to believe.

He looked at me confused and replied “Im not going to leave you. Im gonna get rid of Harry then come back” He let go of my wrist and walked out of the room. “I’ll be back soon” I heard him say as he locked the door.

That caused me to cry more. If he’s coming back then why would he lock the door!? At least this time it’s not a random girl’s house...

I could hear talking coming from the other room so I out my ear to the door and tried to listen to what was happening.

“Well we did have a fight about 2hours ago?” “Maybe that’s why im not ecstatic to see you” Zayn said to someone. A fight with someone... Is Harry here!? So he wasn’t lying to me...

I started to calm down once I heard Harry’s voice. “So he’s not going to leave me here” I mumbled as I half smiled.

“Why were you talking to Kate?” Harry asked Zayn. I couldn’t see him but he sounded angry. I heard a door close. HARRY’S INSIDE!?

I pulled my ear away from the door and started to pace around the room. What if Harry came in here!?

After a few minutes I was still pacing. I heard a door slam shut. It sounded like the front door? I put my ear to the door and heard... Nothing?

I started panicking. He left me here. He said he wouldn’t but he did. I knew I shouldn’t have trusted him...

I reached into my pocket, trying to pull my phone out and realizing that it wasn’t in there. Where is my phone?

Harry’s POV

 How stupid does he think I am? I know Kate was/is at his house. I saw her phone sitting on the couch. I know its Kate’s phone because I stole it from her once... Memories.

Im still going to Ally’s house but I don’t want to talk to her... I would much rather talk to Jordan.

I got to their house and knocked on the door. “Hey Harry” “What a surprise to see you here” Ally said as she smirked. “So you have no idea why im here?” I questioned her. I was almost certain that Zayn had said something to her about me coming here.

“No idea” She lied. “Very believable” I rolled my eyes. “Who’s at the door?” I heard Jordan ask from another room. “HARRY” Ally yelled back at her. “He came to see you!?” Jordan asked shocked. (PICTURE OF JORDAN ON THE SIDE INCASE YOU FORGOT WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE)

I chuckled which caused Ally to glare at me. “So what brings you here Harry?” Ally asked me as she batted her eyelashes. Ew. “Cut the crap, you know why im here” I said, annoyed.

“Yeah” She said awkwardly. “Can you do me a favour?” I asked her. “Sure. Anything for you baby” She said as she winked at me. Gross. She’s lucky I haven’t thrown up on her.

“Can you keep Zayn busy?” I asked her, hoping she would agree. “Of course I can” “He’s already on his way over”.

“Who’s coming over?” Jordan asked as she walked over to the door. She looked absolutely gorgeous. The total opposite of Ally. I still don’t get why she hangs out with Brooke and Ashley at school...

“Zayn” “Im keeping him busy for Harry” Ally replied as she smirked. I would feel sorry for Zayn but I don’t and I won’t. He was talking to her and then lying about it... What’s up with him lately!?

Jordan looked mortified. She had a disgusted look on her face. “Poor Zayn” She spoke my thought. “Who cares what you think” Ally hissed as she walked away.

“I don’t get how you two are related” I mumbled. “Neither do I” She said as she chuckled.

Zayn’s POV

I was nearly at Ally’s house when I saw Harry walking towards me. “She said that you didn’t talk to her” Harry said as he approached me. “Told you” I said, annoyed.

“Well I have to go so yeah” I said, awkwardly as I walked over to Ally’s house and knocked on the door. Jordan opened it.

“Why don’t you just throw a party” Jordan said sarcastically to Ally as she walked over to the door. “Come on Zayn” Ally said as she dragged me into her house and up the stairs. I looked around and saw Jordan staring at me with a disgusted look on her face. I don’t blame her.

Harry’s POV

I finally got back to Zayn’s house. I know he keeps a spare key here somewhere... Under the mat? No. On top of the door? No. I looked around the outside of his house and saw something shiny. The key!

He left it in a pot plant. Seriously Zayn!? He can honestly be so stupid sometimes. I unlocked the door and walked inside the familiar house.

‘Im working 9-5, it’s like im buried alive. My boss is always on my case and I hate him’  (KATES RINGTONE ON THE SIDE)

Someone’s phone went off. I looked around and saw Kate’s phone on the couch. I walked over and picked it up.

CALLING: CARROT KING TOMMO

Was flashing on the screen. I automatically knew it was Louis. “Hello?” I answer as I smirked.

Thankyouu for reading!
Need at least 150 votes for the next chapter!
Also.. Dedication to my favorite comment!

Keep voting! Commenting! & Fanning! :) xxx

Also.. Wanna subscribe to me on youtube? My youtube is bjtomostories (I made it before I changed it to 'tommo') Link to my youtube in the external link :)