Chapter Twenty One - Louis... Can you stay for a minute?

Heeey everyone ! Sorry that this chapter isn't super long it's just that I typed it on my phone & my phone is shitty to type off..
Also... This story is coming 170th in the watty awards! That is amazing! Keep voting! And if you haven't voted for a previous chapter it would mean a lot if you did... xx
Dedicated to LondonBerry247 !
If you want the next chapter to be dedicated to you then... Vote & comment :P

PICTURE OF KATE ON THE SIDE -->

Niall's POV

"We've gotta go faster" "Hurry LiLi" I yelled. Liam and I were currently in the car driving to the park. Kate's side of the call just cut off so I hope that their okay.

"STOP" "Just run from here" Liam yelled as he jumped out of the car and started running towards the back of the park. "I hope their okay" I yelled as I ran after Liam.

I was running alongside of Liam when I saw something I didn't want to see. I saw Louis and Kate lying on the floor. They didn't look like they were moving from where I was standing but I really hope they are.

"LIAM" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me questioningly but I didn't reply. I just pointed to where Kate and Louis were laying. On the pavement.

When we got over there they were in fact breathing but they weren't moving. "Kate" I said as I shook her. "Come on, please wake up" I said as I tried to shake her again. "I got Louis, can you pick up Kate?" Liam asked. "Sure" I said as I picked Kate up bridal style and carried her over to the car and waited for Liam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s POV

“Come on Liam. We HAVE to get them out of that school” Niall said as he stared at me. “Niall, you know I want them to leave but they can’t. You know that” I said as I looked over at Kate and Louis lying across the couches’. “Please Liam, Do something... You like a dad. You’re capable of anything!” Niall said with hope in his voice.

“Niall. I can’t do anything” I snapped. “I-Im sorry Niall” I said as I looked over at him. He had hurt written all over his face. “I just want her to be happy” He mumbled. “I know Niall and that’s what I want as well. For both of them but we can’t do anything about this” I said as I sighed.

Niall’s been begging me to try and get Kate and Louis to move schools but sadly there’s nothing I can do. Part of the agreement of us taking Kate away from her dad was that we can’t move out of the area and we can’t move schools in case he wants to find her or us. Which is really stupid.

Louis’ POV

Kate, Niall, Liam and I were watching toy story 2. I was sitting on the floor in front of where Kate was sitting on the couch. When I had woken up Liam and Niall were in a serious conversation in the kitchen so I just waited until Kate woke up. When she woke up I asked her about Nate but she said she would tell me later.

She promised she would tell me later.

“Im going to be lads” Kate said as she stood up. “Night” She said as she walked out the door and into her room.

“AHHHH” Someone screamed waking me up. I was spread across the floor while Niall and Liam were laying ON each other. “What happened?” Liam asked as he woke up. “No idea” I said as I stood up.

“AHHHH” Someone screamed again. “I-Is that Kate?” Niall asked as he sat up. “I think it is” I said as the three of us ran down the hallway and into Kate’s room. When we walked in we saw Kate starting to wake up.

“Are you okay Kate?” Liam asked as he sat next to her on the bed. “Y-yeah just had a bad dream” She said as she fake smiled. “Do you want to talk about it?” Niall asked as he eyed her. “N-no” Kate said as she layed back down.

“Alright... You know where we are if you need us. Goodnight Kate” Liam said as he kissed her forehead. Niall and I did the same and as we were about to leave Kate said “Wait”.

“Yeah?” Niall asked as he turned around. “Louis... Can you stay for a minute?” Kate asked with a pleading voice. I saw Niall stiffen beside me and Liam looked at Niall with worry written on his face? Why is he looking at Niall?

“Sure” I said as I walked back in the room. Niall and Liam then walked away.

 Ohhh... What do you think will happen!? Comment below..
Also the new trailer is on the side --->
Keep voting ! Mwaahh ! :) xx

Also... Within the next few chaptes im going to add in why Harry and Zayn bully her & Why Louis use too... !

If I can get 100 votes on this chapter I will upload 2 chapters in a row ! :) xx