Chapter 64 - First date kinda nervous

This chapter is dedicated to Maryam_O2008 who comments on literally every chapter! Big love. 

Kate's POV

It's been four hours since my chat with Zayn and for almost the whole four hours all I've done is sit here and stare at the wall, consumed with my thoughts.

I'm just so completely confused with the love square that Zayn pointed out. I done want to believe its true and that's the true reason that all the boys have been acting weird but what else would it be?

"Kate?" I'm brought back out of my thoughts by a familiar voice calling my name.

"Louis?" It comes out more as a question rather than a statement.

What is Louis doing here? And how did he get in? So many more questions are swimming through my head right now.

"Hey love" He sings as he makes his entrance into my room.

"How did you get in?" I ask, slightly confused, swear I locked the door on the way in but I was in a bit of a meltdown at the time so I could have forgotten.

"Liam told me they won't be home until late and gave me a key" He states, waving the key in the air and I chuckle.

I feel like I have barely seen Niall and Liam lately, they are always so busy. I guess that's what happens when you're famous though.

"I actually have something to ask you" He awkwardly scratches the back of his head. Oh no.

Louis looks almost shy and that never happens. I've never seen him be this awkward. This can't be good. I just nod and he smiles and closes the distance between us, putting my hand in his.

"Uhhhh" I mumble out, slightly confused about what he's doing and where he's going with this. His gaze goes from our connected hands and up to my face, looking me in the eyes.

"Kate, will you do the honours of going on a date with me?" He almost stutters out and I instantly feel relieved that thats what he was looking nervous for.

Wait

Louis just asked me on a date? Like an actual one...

"Uhhhh" I stutter out again and he instantly drops the eye contact and my hands before mumbling don't worry. I think he took my silence as a no when in fact, I want to I'm just scared.

"Yes that would be amazing" I reply and he quickly turns to meet my eyes again.

"Really?" He questions, almost unsure and I nod slowly. I've never seen this side of Louis before, the shy nervous side.

"Yes Louis, I'll go on a date with you" I confirm and he smiles before grabbing my hand again and practically dragging me to the front door.

I'm excited to go on a date with Louis, I know how he feels about me and he genuinely makes me happy but why can I only think about Harry right now? Harry that doesn't have feelings for me.

Louis has successfully dragged me to the front door while I was deep in my own thoughts but then hearing the door open reminds me,

"Wait I have to ask Liam first" I remind him and stopping Louis from dragging me out the door.

"All over it, he said its fine if I take you out" He reassures me and I believe him. He had the apartment key so Im sure he would've just asked Liam while he's at it.

"M'lady" He jokingly says, opening the door for his beat up car for me. Its the thought that counts right.

"Thank you kind sir" I joke back and he chuckles.

Were driving in a comfortable silence for a few minutes when I finally decide to ask where we are going and he mumbles about it being a surprise.

"What does it start with?" I try to bargain with him but he just laughs and ignores my questions. How rude.

The Louis Im currently with is the best version of him that I've ever seen and I've known him for years. Sitting next to him I feel content and happy and he genuinely makes me smile. 

But Harry,

It has to be the history we have. There's no way I could ever like or even love someone that treated me so badly for so long and for what reason? I'm still unsure.

I shake my head, trying to put all thoughts of Harry to the back of my head so I can enjoy this date. This is my first ever offical date. Sure I've had boyfriends in the past but for the most part, guys mostly stayed away because they were scared of Harry, Zayn and Louis. I don't blame them though, I would too.

I'm brought out of my thoughts again by Louis opening my door and reaching in to grab ahold of my hand. He gently help's me out of the car but doesn't let go of my hand immediately.

I was so distracted by Louis hand and him saying that we are here that I didn't even notice we have arrived outside of the location. 

Looking up at the massive building I instantly smile, only ever having fond memories of the location before my parents took a turn for the worst.

"Ready to go in?" Louis questions and I nod to confirm. He reaches over and grabs ahold of my hand again, this time entwining our fingers and leading the way to the front door.

When we get inside, it's instantly a lot louder than outside is. The high, flouresent coloured walls  looks exciting and suddenly I'm keen to beat Louis. The aggressive noises of bowling balls hitting pins and some people screaming. Its intense but the right amount of intense.

Louis is talking to the lady about getting a game and snacks for us and then she's pointing us to the lane to the far left. I make it two steps to the left before Louis is practically shoving a coke and a hotdog in my mouth before doing the same to himself.

"Slow down" I lecture, giggling at Louis who started slightly choking on the food.

"What" He asks almost aggressively and I laugh harder. He's literally eaten his hotdog in almost 3 bites, mans hungry.

"So I set the names already" Louis states and I begin to worry. Louis deciding on the nicknames? That's never good.

Looking up above me at the big screen it reads;

'Kit-Kate' and 'Toplinson'

Look for Louis that's fairly mild and I'm surprised its not worse. That doesn't stop me from letting out a loud snort when I read it. Made me kinda blush, how's he always do this to me. It's most likely because I'm awkward.

He just cheekily wink's before getting up and grabbing the ball and expertly bowling the ball and hitting almost all of the pins. I follow his actions but, hitting 1 less pin.

"Get good kit-kate" Louis mocks and I flip him off.

I can already see this is going to be an intense date.

Ahhhhh too cute hey? Best comment on this chapter gets the next one dedicated to them.

Thankyou for all the support on this story so far!! Make sure you leave a vote and comment.

I'm currently 35 followers away from 6.5k! Thats insane. Please if you aren't already, follow me x