Chapter Forty Three - It Wasn't That Funny

Heey everyone! Sorry for the late upload.. My life is like hectic at the moment so yeah :/

&& OH MY GOD DID ANYONE FROM AUSTRALIA WATCH X-FACTOR ON TUESDAY!? SAMMI WON! Whoop whoop! I love her & have since the start! Her winners single is on the side cause she is just amazing!

Also! Kate & Jordan's outfits are in the external links or if you want I will post it in the comments... && A picture of Jordan on the side in case you forgot what she looks like ---->>

Kate’s POV

“Who do you think threw it?” I heard a familiar voice ask. “Im not sure” Another familiar voice replied. “You’re getting replaced” “Who am I getting replaced by!?” The second voice said. He sounded annoyed...

Who’s talking? And where am I?

I kept my eyes closed, pretending that I was asleep.

“Well do you have any haters?” The first voice asked. “You and I both know I have more than a few haters” He said emphasizing ‘few’.

I know who the voice is! It’s Zayn. But who’s he with?

“Yeah” The first person said as they giggled. “Jordan?” Zayn asked.

That’s whose voice it is... Jordan! But why is she here?

“Yeah?”

“Why do you think she was unconscious?” He asked her. He sounded worried? Of who? Me?

“Maybe the brick hit her” Jordan said also sounding a bit worried. “What’s happening?” I mumbled as I opened my eyes and sat up.

“Nothing” Zayn said read quickly.

“I came to get you out of here cause that dumb ass” Jordan said motioning to Zayn. “Forgot you were here”.

“And when I got here you were unconscious” Jordan said sounding slightly confused and annoyed. “Do you know what happened?” Zayn asked me sounding slightly upset.

“I get claustrophobic” I sighed. Zayn stood there with his mouth wide open and Jordan turned to him and hit him in the head.

“You left a claustrophobic girl locked in the back room of your house” She yelled, annoyed.

“I didn’t know she was claustrophobic” Zayn held his hands up in defence.

“What about that time we um locked you in that random house?” Zayn asked. He looked really guilty but he should. He did do it...

“When the lady walked in she found me and I guess she took me to the hospital” I started talking, my voice getting softer with every word.

“Because when I woke up I was in hospital”.

“Im so sor-“ Zayn started but I cut him off.

“It doesn’t matter anymore”.

“That was a pretty shit day” “Going to hospital then straight to the police station afterwards” I said, starting to sound upset. The horrible memories were starting to come back to me.

“Why were you at the police station?” Jordan asked me, sounding confused. I forgot she was in the room until she said that...

“Because I got charged for trespassing” I sighed again. Jordan looked confused and Zayn looked extremely guilty.