Chapter 51 - Genuinely Surprised

Zayn's POV

She snatched her arm out of my grip and was about to walk away when I wrapped my arms around her waist.

I moved my face closer towards her ear and whispered “please tell me”.

She turned her head around and right as I was about to ask again, she leaned forward.

I suddenly got confused but mirrored her actions and leaned in.

Her lips brushed mine for a second before they gently touched. I slowly moved my lips and she did the same.

I pulled her closer if possible as she slowly pulled her lips from mine.

Hurt crossed my facial expression when she did but was quickly washed away when she smiled softly and I smirked.

“Why did you do that?” I questioned after I had regained my breath. Our faces still close to each other.

“Im not sure” She mumbled. She still had the small smile plastered on her face.

“Why?” I heard someone say from behind us.

I quickly let go of Kate and turned around.

Louis?

“Why him?” Louis gestures to me with a sad look.

None of us said anything after that for a few seconds before Louis started to slowly walk away.

“Louis please” She said as she walked away from me and towards Louis who was now walking faster.

“Why him” I heard him mumble quietly.

“I only did it so he would let go, I swear” Kate pleaded as she attempted to side hug him which he brushed off.

“Really?” Louis asked, shocked. Kate nodded yes.

Wait what.

“You only did it so I would let go?” I asked, confused and slightly hurt.

“I didn’t but I did I don’t know” She said after a pause.

“Well you should figure it out” Louis snapped at her.

After a moment, I turned to Louis. “Why are you here?” I asked, slightly puzzled.

“Was here to pick up Kate” He said as he awkwardly scratched his neck.

“Are we having a mothers meeting here hmm?” Harry walked over with his signature smirk plastered on his face.

Kate just ignored him and walked away, Louis did too but walked the opposite way.

“Aw the lovers, fighting?” Harry mocked.

“Just leave them alone Harry” I pleaded.

“Just leave them alone Harry” He mocked in a girly voice.

“You’ve gone soft” “And it’s really starting to annoy me” he added then stormed away equally as annoyed as Louis and Kate.

Niall’s POV

“Hey Lou” I smiled when he walked in the door.

He ignored me and stormed into his room and slammed the door closed behind him.

Liam and I gave each other a confused glace and then I got up to check on Louis.

“What’s wrong Lou?” I asked as I knocked on his door.

“Loubear” I singsonged.

“Where’s Kate? You said you were gonna pick her up!” I added a moment later.

He opened the door, looked at me and said “She likes Zayn” before closing the door in my face again.

She likes Zayn?

Who likes Zayn?

“Kate likes Zayn” he said as if he could read my mind.

As if right on cue, Kate walked through the door at that exact moment.

She was mumbling to herself as she walked into her room and gently closed the door behind herself.

********** Next day *********

“Niall can take her, I don’t care. She’s not coming with me” I heard someone snap rudely before loud footsteps and a door slam.

It’s just then I got up and walked into the living room where Liam was pacing back and forth, looking stressed.

“LiLi” I said softly as I walked over to him.

“Niall” He said relieved. “Can you take Kate to school? I have to leave soon, Im visiting my mum” He still looked a bit stressed.

“I need to pack and I need to leave and someone needs to take Kate” he rambled on and on until I shushed him.

I walked towards Kate’s door and was about to knock on the door when Kate walked out of the room fully dressed (LINK TO HER OUTFIT IN THE EXTERNAL LINKS GUYS). “Can we just go now?” She asked quietly and I just nodded.

**

Right as she was about to get out of the car I asked her if she was okay which she just forced a smile and walked away.

Kate’s POV

“Are you okay?” Niall asked as I was getting out of the car, I replied with a forced smile and then walked away.

Im not actually sure how today will end up after yesterdays events.

Kissing Zayn, fighting with Louis, walking away from Harry.

I can only hope it will be better than yesterday.

**

As soon as I opened my locker I felt slam shut, me only just pulling my hand out of the way before it shut.

I looked beside me to see Harry standing there, smirking per usual with Nate to his left and Louis? Behind them.

I just ignored them and opened my locker again.

The sooner I get my books, the sooner I can get away from them.

I just reached for my science book when my locker slammed shut again but this time, I wasn’t as lucky as the first and my middle finger and my index finger got slammed in the locker.

I yelped in pain as soon as it happened and turned to the source of my pain.

I have to say I was genuinely surprised when I saw Louis standing there with the same smirk that’s always plastered on Harry and Nate’s faces.

“Welcome back to the group Louis” Harry chuckled before walking away with Louis and Nate following, leaving me scared and confused.

Hehe, sorry to end it there but yeah haha. I'm aiming to post the next chapter within a week but it could end up two as ive just started 10th grade and it sucks:(

Need 100 votes for the next chapter, Favourite comment gets a dedication! yay!:)

LASTLY! Follow me on Twitter for updates, questions, sneak peaks etc & follow me on here if you wanna join the kool klub. #2Kool4U (truestory) My user is @BrittsWriting

Love you all, talk to you soon xx