Chapter 62 - Saved by the bell

Kate's POV

"Class dismissed" the teacher mumbles as the whole class rushes to shove their belongings in their bags and heads for the door, myself included.

I follow the crowd on the lookout for Louis but I can't see him anywhere. His suspension ended as of today but he went home to his family yesterday and I haven't seen him since. For all I know he might not even be here today.

Honestly I'm unsure if thats a good or bad thing. I haven't stopped thinking about what he said to me yesterday and how it made me feel. But I probably need to calm down and get my priorities straight before I let myself get happy over another boy that used to bully me.

I plop down on one of the empty picnic seats and put my bag down on the left of me, sort of in my own world.

Suddenly my mind drifts back to Louis again. He told Liam about my hickey because he was jealous? Who does that? Louis is literally the full package, he's funny and nice and he cares but then why am I so unsure about what I want with him.

Well obviously the reason is Harry but I can't figure out why I'm so interested in him. Is it the bad boy vibes? Or our history or?

Im snapped out of my thoughts by someone sitting down on my right. I reach up ready to give Lou a big hug when I see some bright green eyes staring back into me.

"Yes yes I've also missed you" He teases with a smirk as he leans in to the hug that was obviously not meant for him. I don't know how to react to this and because of it I sort of just sit there mildly scared. Theres no alcohol in my system so how am I supposed to deal with Harry?

I open my mouth about to reply but Im cut off by the sound of someone else taking a seat across from me.

"Hello" Zayn mumbled as he gets comfy. Im not really sure what to do in this situation?

I sort of just sit there confused. Why are they sitting with me?

Before I even have a chance to question it I see Jordan waving to me very enthusiastically as she takes a seat beside Zayn.

"Hello" she practically yells as she throws her food onto the table.

"You're in a good mood today" I comment and she laughs.

"Trust me Im having a really good day" She adds and we drop the topic. Were sort of just sitting there in silence when Harry speaks up.

"So hows your day been?" He says quietly, mostly just so I could hear it. I think Zayn did also judging by the look on his face.

"Good good" I mumble, still a bit unsure why he's even asking me how my days going? Since when does he do that?

I look up just in time to see Louis walking over, also a little too happily. He's running a hand through his messy hair and smiling.

"KATE" He practically yells as he comes up behind me and gives me a side hug.

"Its been 2 days" I giggle and he laughs. I look up and see Jordan looking at Louis weirdly? She almost looks confused? Zayn looks pretty out of it honestly and Harry stiffened up. Good times.

"So how long do you think Brooke is going to death stare the side of Kates head before she gets the balls to come over and say something?" Zayn asks and I look at him confused and all he does is nod his head to the table to the right of us.

I look over and make eye contact with Brooke who not surprisingly, is definitely death staring the side of my head. Wow. If looks could kill I would definitely not be ok because she looks very angry at best.

"What did I do" I chuckle and shrug my shoulders and Louis laughs loudly.

"Are you serious?" He asks and when I continue to look confused he adds "You're sitting with Harry. She has some sort of weird claim on him".

A claim on Harry? What does that even mean? Is he okay with this? Are they still seeing each other? So many questions are running through my head.

Harry must have seen my confused look because he answers my question with a "don't worry love, i'm single" and a wink.

I cant help but blush. He always has this effect on me and I cant help myself.

Zayn laughs when he sees how flustered I got from something as simple as a wink.

Im about to tell him to shut up when I get distracted by someone placing their hand on my thigh. Not high up but still high enough to take the words straight out of my mouth.

I look to my left to see Louis raise his eyebrows suggestively and wiggle them which once again makes me blush. Im a shy girl. What are these boys doing to me.

Zayn is looking at me confused, clearly waiting for me to tell him off but I brush It off and try to not think about Louis' hand which is gently caressing my mid thigh.

I think Jordan's caught on as she looks at me knowingly and slightly maybe annoyed? Which confuses me. She quietly excuses herself and then gets up with her stuff and leaves. She seemed in such a good mood and now seems so off? I need to remember to ask her what the go is later.

Zayn and Louis start talking about football which is when I start to zone out of the conversation. I pull out my lunch from my bag and am about to take a bite when Harry leans in to my ear.

"Yes Harry?" I ask, knowing this can't be good.

"I'm a bit upset love" Harry whispers after a moment or two. I look at him, slightly confused and unsure where he's going with this.

He waits for a minute before he leans back in and says "Im upset that Louis gets to hold your thigh while I sit here on my best behaviour".

I look up and he's looking at me with that signature smirk that he seems to always have plastered on his face.

Is he serious right now?

Before I can say anything back I feel his hand gently place itself on my thigh, but unlike Louis, its slightly higher up.

And Im shook.

Can not say I've ever been in a situation like this or even something similar to this and I'm unsure on how to even react.

I have two super attractive guys touching either thigh.Yikes

"Best behaviour?" I giggle as I lean back in to sort of whisper back to him.

He nods and grips my thigh harder and then turns back towards Zayn and joins in to the conversation... Are you serious?

Harry joining in to the conversation seemed to distract Louis who turns to me and his eyes immediately go towards Harrys hand which is gripping my upper thigh fairly tightly.

"A guy on either thigh huh?" Lou chuckles, not even whispering and trying to hide his thoughts from the other two.

Both boys seem to hear that and look at Louis.

Great.

Louis goes to say something else but gets cut off by the bell going off, signalling our last class of the day. I hurry to grab my stuff and practically jump out of the seat, on my way to class. Saved by the bell.

Sorry for the lateness fam! I've been so stuck in work and life. Shit has been hectic THATS for sure! I'm loving the comments and likes, please keep them coming. Another thing.... add me on Snapchat!!!! Brittanysazebra. I really need some 1d lovin friends so HMU

Until next time, ily x