Chapter Nineteen - Plan Niall & Kate

Heeeey everyone! Im sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I've been a bit busy! But here is a chapter and it's not short! Yaaay!

Also.. I just wanted to say thankyou! This story has 778 comments, 1156 votes and 61 837 reads! Wow I love you all... I also have 197 fans! :D

Because I haven't updated in a while I decided that I wanted to make this chapter special.. So I did... I think! Could you all please VOTE for this chapter ! Im trying to beat a previous chapter which had 87 VOTES!

Also... I made a short video on the side! --->

Thankyou all !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall’s POV

“Come on... Tell her” Liam tried to convince me again but It wasn’t working. “Nooooo” I said for like the hundredth time. “Please” Liam begged. “No” I said as I stared at my feet. “Im embarrassed and what if she doesn’t feel the same way about me?” I asked as I continued to stare at my feet.

“I see the way you look at her and when it’s not you looking at her you’re giving the person looking at her glares” Liam stated staring at me with a serious face. “Morning lads” Kate said as she walked in the living room and sat next to Liam on the floor while I was spread across the couch.

I picked up my phone and started texting Liam.

Niall: I do not!
Liam: Do so!
Niall: NANDOS
Liam: Don’t try to change the subject!
Niall: Im not...

“Are you two texting each other!?” Kate asked as she eyed us both. “Nope” Liam and I replied at the same time. “Okay then can we watch a movie?” Kate asked. “Sure” I said all cheery. I turned to Liam and he gave me a ‘this isn’t over’ look.

“Dinner is served” Louis said as he put the pizza box on the coffee table. “YUUUUUM” I yelled as I ran and picked up the pizza box and ran into my room locking the door behind me. I heard Liam yelling Niall but that just made me laugh.

Kate’s POV

“NIALL” Liam yelled as he ran over to Niall’s room and started banging on the door. “See... This is why you give US the pizza and NOT Niall” Liam said as he sighed. “OMG I’VE GOT AN IDEAAAA” Louis said as he jumped up and down.

“And that is?” Liam asked as he stared at Louis with hope written on his face. “Kateeeee can you do us a favour?” Louis said as he turned around and faced me. “Pleaseeee” Liam and Louis begged. “No” I said as I crossed my arms. “Please. For the pizza” Louis said as he continued to beg. “Fine!” “What’s the plan?” I asked as I sighed.

Niall’s POV

After a minute the banging stopped. I smirked to myself at the fact that they had already given up when someone knocked on the door. “Niall?” I heard Kate’s sweet voice. “Yes?” I asked as I sat against the door. “Can I come in?” Kate asked. “No. Their out there” I said as I pouted.

“Their not” Kate said as she tried to convince me. “Prove it” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. “Well... Louis went to get more pizza and Liam’s down in the alley way” Kate said. She sounded really convincing but I couldn’t open the door in case they stole my pizza.