Chapter 60 - I warned him

Kates POV

This isn't going to be good is all I can think as I slowly get off of Harrys lap and stand up and he stands besides me.

Louis approaches the swing, dragging Jordan behind him.

"Keep your hands off her" Louis aggressively yells and makes a move to shove Harry which I block by standing in between them.

"What the hell Kate" Louis yells as moves his attention to me. "What is this" He adds, he sounds frustrated.

I honestly don't know what is happening. I don't know whats going on with me and Harry. It just felt right but I know it shouldn't have.

"I" I started but I paused, unsure of what to say or how to approach this.

"I don't understand" Louis yells, overly aggressive. I haven't seen this side of Louis in a while and it causes me to flinch. Louis' eyes softened when he realised I was starting to look upset.

"I'm sorry I just don't understand" He says lowly after a moment.

Don't worry Lou, I also do not understand.

Harry moves his hand up to the middle of my back in a reassuring way but all it ended up doing was making Louis slightly more frustrated so I moved out of his reach.

I looked over to Jordan to see she's looking at me sympathetically and I know she's got my back with this.

"Lets just go back, Kate cmon" Louis reaches out for my hand and I hesitantly give it to him, unsure if I should leave Harry out here.

"Kate" Harry starts and I turn to look at him and he's looking right at me. He looks hurt and thats the last thing I wanted to happen.

Im stuck.

Do I go back with the bad boy guy who hurt me for years but we have so much history and I might just have feelings for him or do I go for the guy who has a much softer side but I also might have feelings for him?

I guess Jordan can see me hesitance because she reaches over and grabs my hand and says "sorry boys but I think she owes me a dance" with a wink.

I mouth thank you and were just about to walk away when I hear Louis mumble something along the lines of "stay away from her Harry I'm serious".

Harry must've said something smart back because next minute I hear Louis cursing and we both turn around just in time to see him take his first swing at Harry.

"Oh shit" Jordan says as she runs towards the back door and inside the house, I'm assuming for help.

They both hit the ground, Louis sending punches Harry's way with Harry easily blocking them. He lands about two punches before Harry flips them over and holds Louis' arms down.

"You don't want to do this Louis" Harry warns lowly.

Harry has said some rude, horrible, scary shit to me before but never once have I felt as scared as I do for Louis right now.

"Try me you prick" Louis challenges as he kicks the side of harry, causing him to let go of his arms and then they are both at it again. Sending punches and yelling at each other.

I tried to get Louis to stop but all I got was Harry pushing me back and out of the way.

Suddenly I hear the door open and I see Zayn followed by two other guys from school and Jordan all running towards us.

"Hey hey none of that" Zayn's saying, he sounds so calm. The boys pull Harry off of Louis and one of them takes Louis over to the other side of the yard.

Jordan grabs my arm and starts dragging me towards Louis. The last thing I hear before we get out of hearing range is Zayn asking harry what that was about and Harry replying with "I warned him".

I turn and look up at Harry but he's already looking at me. He sends a wink my way and I blush. Even with his now dirty clothes from the grass, his bloody knuckles and puffed expression he still looks attractive. I look over at Zayn whose looking at me with a knowing look. "Oh I get it now" He adds with a chuckle.

Were walking towards the front of the house, Its just after 2am and one of Jordans friends have driven us home. Louis and I are walking into the building when I notice that the living room and kitchen lights are still on.

When I walk into the living room I see Liam and Niall both passed out on the couches. Probably for the best, I'm not excited for the conversations were going to have in the morning.

——-

I wake up the next morning with the worst pains in my head I've ever felt in my life. I sat up too fast apparently and now I'm also dizzy.

On my nightstand is an aspirin and a note that says

'Sorry about last night. Hope we can talk later x Lou'

Oh shit. I totally forgot about the events of last night... and I was fine with that.

Harrys smile and his lips and the way he looked at me but also the way Louis looks at me? Leaves me confused and unsure of what to do.

I take the aspirin and head towards the living room, knowing the sooner I get the Liam lecture, the sooner it will be over.

"Morning" I mumble as I walk into the room and take a seat on the couch beside Niall. Niall smiles at me which is one of the many things I love about him, no matter how mad he is at me he will always be nice to me.

Liam on the other hand. Looks less angry than last time I made a dumb decision but still looks mad. Wow I really know how to piss Liam off.

Before he can lecture or even yell at me I look over at him and mumble a "Im sorry Li".

He sighs but walks over and stands in front of me, looking down at me where I sit on the couch.
"Where did you go?" He asks, less sternly than expected.

"A party with Louis and I was safe" I said nicely, hoping the sweetness in my voice might make him less angry and I guess I was right.

"Okay but for future can you please ask rather than do and tell" He tries to bargain with me and I nod because hey thats one hell of a good deal.

Before I can say anything else, a grumpy looking Louis makes his way out to the room and decides that rather than sitting on one of the two empty couches, he chooses to sit himself between Niall and I.

Real classy Lou

"Good morning sweetcheeks" He turns to me and says. I blush as I do and get up, suddenly not in the mood to be squished into the side of the couch with a raging headache.

Niall's looking at me strangely and I'm sort of confused for a moment, trying to figure out why he seems to be starring at me intensely..

"Whats that on your neck?"

AHHHHH what do you think she's gonna say!?
Thanyou for all the love on the previous chapter guys means a lot. Keep voting and commenting <3
Also if you have snapchat feel free to add me I love talking to y'all it's brittanysazebra