Chapter Twenty Seven - Who's At The Door?

Sorry that its short ! You should all love me for updating 2 days in a row ! So... mwah
Also... Best comment gets a dedication to next chapter ! |
Dedicated to CarrotsOfWisedom cause she was the first one to guess what happened right..

Niall’s POV

“LiLi Im bored” I whined for the 5th time. “I know you are” Liam said as he sighed. Liam had brought back the pizzas and of course I ate most of them. But it was really strange because Liam took almost an hour to drive down the road to pick up the pizzas... Maybe he got mobbed?

“SOMEBODY IS AT THE DOOR” Louis yelled as he walked into the room and sat next to Kate. “Why don’t you get it?” I hissed. “Cause I can’t be bothered?” Louis said matter-of-factly. “Bags not getting it” Liam said really fast.

“Bags not getting it” Louis and I yelled at the same time. “Fine. I’ll get it” Kate said as she got up and walked out of the room.

Kate’s POV

“Fine. I’ll get it” I said as I got up and walked out of the room. Stupid, lazy, boys!

“Hello?” I said as I opened the door. The person stood in front of me shocked me. Why was he here? And what did he want?

“Z-Zayn?” I stuttered. “Yeah” He said as he looked at the ground. He looked nervous? Of what!? “Kate what’s taking you so lo-“ Niall cut himself off when he saw Zayn. “Whys he here?” Niall hissed. “I don’t know” I said confused.

“Leave” Niall said as he walked over and stood in front of me. “I just want t-“ Zayn got cut off by Niall yelling “LEAVE”. “What’s happening in here?” Louis asked as he walked in the room. “Whys he here?” Louis asked. “I don’t know but I don’t want him here” Niall replied.

“What is with the yelling!?” Liam asked as he walked in the room. “Zayn?” He questioned. “Yeah, I wanted to talk to you” Zayn said as he stared at his feet. “Okay” Liam said as he walked out the front of the apartment and shut the door behind himself.

Liam’s POV

“What is with the yelling!?” I asked as I walked in the room. “Zayn?” I questioned. “Yeah, I wanted to talk to you” Zayn said as he stared at his feet. “Okay” I said as I walked out the front of the apartment and shut the door behind myself.

“What did you want to talk about?” I asked Zayn. “Well, I was thinking about what you said and the first thing that came into my mind was that we didn’t cause the bruises on her wrists and thighs when we bashed her” Zayn said as he stared at his feet again.

“Then what do you think caused the bruises?” I asked him as I eyed him. “There was only one thing that I could think of that could’ve caused it” Zayn said as he looked me in the eyes.

“And what’s that?” I questioned him. “Well after we uh, bashed her” “Harry and I went over to my house as we always do on Fridays” Zayn said as he continued to look me in the eyes.

“And Nate went the opposite way than we did” Zayn said as he dropped his stare from my eyes and stared at the ground.

“So you think Nate-“ I got cut off by Zayn saying “yeah”.

Need at least 150 votes for next chapter ! :)
What do you think is going on!?