Chapter 4 pt2- Found her

Kate's POV

"Z-Zayn" I stuttered as I turned around.

"The one and only" Zayn said as he chuckled.

"Oii LOU, HARRY... FOUND HER" Zayn yelled as he smirked at me then eyed Niall.

"Please leave me alone Zayn" I said as I looked at him terrified.

"An-" Zayn cut himself off when he saw Harry and Louis running over. Harry then turned to Louis and whispered something then turned back to me and Niall where Niall had his arm wrapped protectively around me.

Louis then gave Niall a dirty look and turned to me

"Aww baby.. Who's your friend? I thought we had something special, you know" Louis said as he stared at me intensely.

"Wha-"I got cut off by Niall saying "You have a boyfriend!?"

'N-no I don-"I started before Louis cut me off

"What so we're breaking up!? Louis said as he started at me with a blank face.

"Bu-"I started before Niall cut me off again with

"Well... Liam's probably looking for me so I should be going. You know where to find me if you need me... And uhh sorry" Niall said as he walked off without me being able to explain.

"Well that was as easy as you said it would be Hazza" Louis said as he high fived Zayn and Harry then turned to me and smirked.

"As if I would ever date someone like you" Louis said as he laughed along with Zayn and Harry.

"So... Who's the guy anyways?" Zayn said as he stopped laughing and put on a questioning face.

"He's just a friend I met the other day" I said as I looked to the ground. "

And I bet you wish you's were more than that but it looks like that aint gonna happen" Harry said as he laughed as he started to walk away with Zayn and Louis following.

"Oh, almost forgot" Harry said as he turned around and walked over to me.

Then he punched went to punch me in the stomach but I flinched so he missed my stomach and hit my arm.

"Well cya tomorrow" Harry said as he walked away laughing with Zayn and Louis.

Niall's POV

I can't believe I was so stupid! A girl like her obviously has a boyfriend. And her friends looked uhh interesting I guess.

"LIAM" I yelled as I walked towards where the car is parked.

"You called?" Liam said as he popped out of nowhere.

"Yeah..." I said as I went and got into the car.

Liam got in and said "So you found her?"

"Uhh... Yeah she was with her um... Boyfriend" I said as I looked at my feet.

"BOYFRIEND?" Liam yelled. "Aww im sorry Niall... I knew you had a thing for her" Liam said as he patted my back.

"Uhh yeah let's just leave" I said as I looked out the window.

Liam's POV

Im just so angry! I can't believe she has a boyfriend Yeah I do admit that I have a thing for her but I would rather let Niall have her because when Niall falls for a girl he falls hard and she must be really special!

When we got to the apartment Niall went straight for his room and slammed the door shut! Wow... He must really like her. I was sitting on the couch angrily when I got a call from 'KATIE BEAR'. I quickly answered it trying to not show my angry through the phone.

"Ello love" I said into the phone not trying to sound angry at all.

"Hey... Um can we meet up? Starbucks maybe?" Kate asked me.

"Uhh... Thought you have a boyfriend?" I said as I sat there confused.

"Umm... I will talk about that when we get there it's just really important and I don't know who else to go to" She said back.

"What about Niall" I asked.

"Liam it's really important and I will tell you why I didn't go to Niall once we get there so can we please meet up?" She asked practically begging.

"Uhh... Okay fine meet you there in 5" I said as I grabbed my jacket and went for the door.

"ILL BE OUT BE BACK LATER NIALLER" I screamed before I left.

Kate's POV

I was panicking. I have never ever told anyone about Harry, Louis and Zayn apart from the people at school who know about them. It's a subject I really don't like talking about but here it goes... Im meeting up with Liam to talk about it because I know he's loyal and will always be there. He really is a great guy! So is Niall but I don't want to talk about it with Niall yet because it's kind of already awkward.

As I walked in to star bucks I could noticed a familiar brown haired boy sitting by himself with his hood up dinking something and had another drink across from him.

"Hey" I said as I sat down across from him.

"I got this for you... So what's it you wanted to talk about?" Liam said as he looked at me with an angry/confused expression written on his face. Here goes nothing...

THANKYOU FOR READING! Loveeee you all.
Ohh and vote & fan me PLEASE <3