Chapter Eleven - The Rules

Heeeey! Firstly I would love to thank everyone for reading my story! Also please fan... If you think you know whats gonna happen next chapter then comment!

Zayn’s POV

“How could you take away our friend?” I said as I hit Kate. I then threw her on the floor and stood next to Harry smirking. “So tough now aye?” I said as I walked closer to her. “Told you, you wouldn’t be so tough when Louis wasn’t around” I said as I laughed. “Wait... She’s not tough even when Louis is around” Harry said as he laughed.

“Where is Louis anyway? He should learn the rules that Kate follows since their friends now” Harry said as he smirked.

Kate’s POV

“Where is Louis anyway? He should learn the rules that Kate follows since their friends now” Harry said as he smirked.

 The rules... Brings back bad memories.

“You remember the rules right Kate?” Harry asked as he smirked again. I just stood there as tears started to well up in my eyes. “You don’t?” Zayn asked as he laughed and smirked.

“Rule 1” “Never run or you’ll get it worse” Harry said as he slapped me across the face.

“Rule 2” “Hit us back and you know what will happen” Harry said as he laughed and punched me in the gut.

“And rule 3...” “Tell anyone and your dead” Harry said as he punched me right in the face.

I fell to the ground holding my face and my stomach.

“Remember now?” Harry asked. “DO YOU!?” He yelled in my face as he kicked me in the gut. “Y-yes” I almost whispered. “So you plan on telling anyone?” Harry asked as he smirked as well as Zayn. “N-no” I said as I continued to hold my stomach.

“Good” Harry said as he kicked me in the gut again and again. “Well you better be getting to school” Harry said as he laughed.

“Wagging?” Zayn asked as he looked at Harry. “Yeah... Yours?” Harry asked as he faced Zayn. “Yep let’s leave before anyone see’s us” Zayn said as he stared to walk away with Harry.

“Ohh and Kate... I would keep my mouth shut if I were you... Wouldn’t want your friends getting hurt now would we?” Harry said as he smirked and walked away with Zayn.

I quickly got my phone out to see 15 messages from Niall, Liam and an unknown number which im guessing is Louis’ number. I quickly sent Niall a message saying I’ll be there in a sec and that im ok.

After another minute I finally had the strength to get up and wiped the blood off of my face and walked over to where the boys were standing. As soon as they saw me they all ran over to me.

“WHERE DID YOU GO!?” Niall yelled as he suffocated me in a hug. “I just went for a walk” I said as I fake smiled. Liam obviously saw straight through it because he mouthed ‘Tell me later’ and I replied with an ‘okay’. “Why would you go for a walk when they’re out there and their looking for you!?” Louis said as he hugged me? At first I flinched but then I hugged him back.

“Please never do that ever again” Niall said as he hugged me again. “Yep promise but can we get out of here?” I asked. “SURE... DIBS FRONT” Niall yelled as he ran over to the car. “Guess im driving” Liam said as he walked over to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s POV

I know something happened to Kate while she disappeared. She fooled Niall and Louis with her fake smile but I saw right threw it. I can always tell if people are lying and can see the emotion in their eyes. Kate looked depressed and sad but mainly angry?

When we turned up at the apartment Niall went to show Louis around so I took this as my chance to talk to Kate privately.

“Kate can I talk to you?” I asked as I walked over to her. “Y-Yeah but not here” Kate said as she walked over to my room. I followed after her and shut the door when we walked inside.

“What happened while you were gone?” I asked as I went and sat next to her. “N-nothing” She said but way too fast for me to believe. “K-Kate... You can’t lie to me. I can read people faces and right now your depressed and sad but I can barely see that over the anger” I said as I looked her in the eyes.

“Please Kate... Tell me what happened” I asked with pleading eyes. “Okay” Kate barely whispered.

“Louis’ phone went off and he went to pick it up... Next minute someone had their hand over my mouth and dragged me away from the school. I looked up and it was Zayn and Harry. They then said some mean things to me then I came back” She said as she stared at the ground. “Nothing else? Did they hit you?” I asked as I eyed her.

“N-No... Yea” She whispered as she broke down in tears and hugged me. “Its okay” I said as I wiped her tears away and hugged her back. After a minute she stopped crying and cleaned up her face. We just sat there with me hugging her. It feels good that I can make her stop crying but I feel bad that I let this happen.

Niall’s POV

I just walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis sitting on the couch watching television but Liam and Kate were nowhere to be seen. “Hey Lou... Haven’t seen Kate or Liam have you?” I asked as I sat next to him. “They were in the bedroom last time I checked” He said as he looked back to the TV. THEIR IN THE BEDROOM!?

I walked into Liam’s room and saw Liam hugging Kate. I think my heart just dropped. But it was worse when she turned around and I saw her face. She looked so vulnerable and upset. She has wet eyes and looked as if she had been hit and was crying.

“K-Kate what happened?” I asked as I walked in and over to her. “I-I-“Kate got cut off by Liam saying. “When she was walking she feel and hit her head... She’s not feeling well” Liam said as he looked at me then Kate. “Y-yeah” Kate said as she looked down. “Come ere” I said as I hugged her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis’ POV

When Liam, Kate and Niall walked out of the room Kate was crying, Niall was carrying her bridal style and Liam was following behind them. “What’s up?” I asked as I moved so they could sit down. “She’s not feeling well” Liam said as he looked over at Kate sympathetically.

“L-Louis” Kate said as she looked at me. “Yeah?” I asked as I smiled back. “Can I ask you a question?” Kate said as she looked at me. “Sure... Go ahead” I said as I smiled yet again. Niall gave me a glare and I have no idea why... She’s just asking a question.

Kate them looked at me and said “Why doe's Harry and Zayn hate me?” That was the question I was dreading.

Thanks for reading this chapter! PLEASE remember to VOTE, FAN and COMMENT! :D Love anyone who reads... Also I'll talk to anyone who sends me a message! :)xx
By the way... THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! :)