Chapter Eight - Nate?

Hey everyone! Thankyou for reading my story!!! Also to anyone who added this story to their Libary.... I LOVE YOU! Also pleaseeee everyone fan, comment and VOTE! :)

Liam’s POV

“Who did you call?” I asked as I sat beside Niall on the couch. “Kate... She’s alright” Niall said as I tried to force a smile. “T-that’s good” I said as I watched the television.

“L-Liam” Niall said after about half an hour. “Yea?” I said as I looked over at the blonde boy. “W-we g-got to help her” He managed to say. “Niall there’s nothing we really can do” I said as I looked over to him sympathetically. “Y-Yes... We can call the police or something. We need to get her away from her dad” Niall said as he looked over to me with hope written all over his face. “We can’t...” I said as I looked over at him again.

“W-we can” Niall said as he stood up. “N-no Niall we can’t now sit down” I said to him. “WE CAN!” Niall said as he stormed out of the room. I walked over to his door and started knocking. “Niall im sorry it’s just we can’t” I said as I continued to knock on the door. Then I heard him dialling a number on his phone. “NIALL DON’T! PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND DONT DO SOMETHING YOU WILL REGRET” I yelled.

“Trust me I won’t regret this” Niall said. “Niall I know you like her and all but calling the police on her father isn’t gonna get her to like you. Even though he beats her im sure she doesn’t want him in jail” I said as I stopped banging.

“Ehh... I hate you” Niall said as he hung up the phone and opened the door. “W-why?” I asked. “Cause... You’re always right” Niall said as he went over and sat on the couch. I couldn’t help but laugh.

Niall’s POV

“Niall, Liam” I heard someone yell as they banged on the door. “Coming” I said as I raced Liam to the door. “Ello dere” I said as I opened the door and ushered Kate to come inside. “Hello love” Liam yelled from the other room. “Hey LiLi” She yelled. “I missed you” I said as I hugged her. “Me too...” She said as she hugged me back. “Aw... No hugs for LiLi?” Liam asked as he laughed. “Smooth LiLi... Laugh at your own jokes” She said as she hugged him. “It’s the new style” He said as he laughed.

“We gotta go to rehearsals soon love” Liam said as he looked at Kate. “Aw” Kate said as she fake cried. “Come over after rehearsals” I yelled. “Relax Nialler... I haven’t even left yet!” She said as she laughed. “Niall come on we gotta go...” Liam said as he stood up. “Bye Katieeeee” Liam said as he kissed her forehead. “Byee LiLi... bye Nialler” She said as she walked over to me and hugged me. “Byeee Katie poo” I said as I kissed her cheek. “Never call me that again” Kate said as she laughed and left.

Kate’s POV

After I said bye to Niall and Liam I was walking home. I walked out of the alley way and down towards the shops. I was feeling really lazy so I took a short cut down an alley way to get home faster when someone pushed me against the wall.

Louis’ POV

 Me, Zayn and Harry were walking towards the shops when we heard a girl scream and being the nosey boys we are decided to take a look. When we turned down an alley way we saw a girl pushed up against a wall by a guy.

“I-Im sorry Nate” She said as she started crying. “Sorry? Sorry? Your never sorry don’t lie to my fucking face” He said as he pushed her until her back hit the wall. “Guys...” Harry said as he shook us. “Yeah?” I said as I looked at Harry. “That’s Kate”. He said as he pointed towards the girl that was held against the wall by the guy... Nate. “She looks more scared of him then us” Zayn said as he pointed towards them. “Yeah... Should we help?” I asked as I looked at Zayn and Harry.

Thanks for reading! I need someone to dedicate the next chapter too... Comment?