Chapter Twelve - Why Do They Hate Me?

Heeeey, THANKYOU all for voting, fanning & commenting! Every comment makes me smile! !
Also... Picture of Kate on the side! :)

Liam’s POV

“L-Louis” Kate said as she looked at Louis. “Yeah?” He said as he smiled back. “Can I ask you a question?” Kate said as she continued to look at Louis. “Sure... Go ahead” Louis said as he smiled yet again. I noticed he wasn’t looking at Kate but he was looking at Niall with a confused expression on his face.

I looked over to see Niall glaring at Louis. If looks could kill... Louis would be long gone!  Kate them looked at Louis and said “Why doe's Harry and Zayn hate me?”

I could easily tell this was not a subject Louis was comfortable with talking about because as soon as she said that his face dropped and he looked uncomfortable.

“L-Louis” She said as she pulled her head out of Niall’s shoulder. “Why do they hate me?” She asked. “I... They.. Umm...” Louis said trying to say something but not doing a great job at it.

“So obviously you all hated her for the same reason and that was?” Niall asked as he continued to send draggers to Louis. Louis slowly nodded. After a minute or so he said “I have no idea”. He then stared at the ground.

“SO YOUVE FUCKING HATED HER FOR YEARS AND YOU HAVE NO FUCKING REASON!?” Niall yelled as he pushed Kate off his lap and went over to Louis looking like he was about to hit him.

Louis was lying and I could tell. I don’t know why but he was and by the looks of it I was the only one who could tell.

“You’re so tough beating on a girl” Niall yelled as he pushed Louis into the wall. Kate was on the couch crying while I was trying to get Niall to calm down.

“Niall please calm down just sit down we can work it out” I said calmly trying to get him to sit down. “N-NO HE DESERVES TO GET HIT” Niall yelled as he grabbed Louis by the collar.

 “I WOULD RATHER BE HOME WITH MY ABUSIVE FATHER & NEIGHBOURS THAT ALSO ABUSE ME THEN BE NEAR ANY OF YOU’S AT THE MOMENT” Kate yelled as she ran out the apartment door and slammed it shut.

Niall’s POV

“LOOK WHAT YOU DID” Liam yelled as he ran out the door after Kate. “I-Im sorry” I said to Louis as I let go of his collar. “No... I am” He said. We both sat on the couch in silence until he said “A-abusive father?” “Y-Yeah” I said as I looked at the ground.

“GREAT! THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH” Liam said as he walked back into the apartment and went straight to his room and slammed the door shut. “Call her” Louis said as he looked at me.

I called but she didn’t pick up so I texted her this:

To: KATIEEEE POOOOO
Really, really sorry about that.. I kinda lost control please come back! We all miss you! xx –Nialler

Kate’s POV

I absolutely hate violence and seeing them fight because of me made my angry. I just ran out the door and Liam tried calling after me but I took the front entrance so he wouldn’t be able to follow me in case he was recognized.

I was now walking into my street when I heard laughing coming from further down the street. I was silently begging for it to not be Zayn and Harry but of course it was.

I was walking up to my house when someone grabbed my arm. “Thought you would be at school” Harry said as he smirked. “Nope” I said as I tried to get away but he had a death grip on my arm.

“So... Have you told Louis yet?” Harry asked as he eyed me. Obviously he noticed my confused expression because he then said “Have you told him that the rules now apply to him”.

“Do you need a reminder of the rules?” Harry asked as he laughed along with Zayn. “N-no” I said as I looked at my shoes. “Well better be going oh and he better know by tomorrow or else” Harry said as he looked towards Zayn.

“Ohh and I got something for you” Zayn said as he smirked. Harry then laughed as Zayn picked up a piece of paper and passed it to me. “Better get at least an A-“ he said as he laughed along with Harry.

“B-but im terrible at math” I said as I looked at the sheet. “Well better try hard then” Harry said as he laughed. “W-why would I do your homework for you?” I asked as I stared at the ground nervously. “Well depends...” “Do you like hospital food?” Harry asked as he smirked and laughed. Zayn then high fived him and they walked away.

“WHERE HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN, SLUT” My dad said as I walked in the door. “I was just at a friend’s house” I said as I walked up the stairs and into my room. “GET ME ALCHAHOL I DONT CARE WHAT KIND I JUST WANT IT NOW” He yelled up the stairs. “Im underage” I said before I walked in my room and locked the door behind me.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had two unread messages.

From: Nialler (The Irish One)
Really, really sorry about that... I kinda lost control please come back! We all miss you! xx –Nialler

And the other was from Louis and it said:

From: LOUIS THE SEXY TOMO TOMLINSON
We really are sorry for what happened! Please come back or contact us at least! –Louis

I laughed at the name. The real big mistake was letting him enter his number in my phone. I was gonna going to lay down until I remembered that I had to tell Lou about the ‘rules’ or they will hurt them.

Louis’ POV

Me, Niall and Liam were sitting on the couch. None of us talking. Kate had left exactly an hour ago and we were all worried. Suddenly my phone went off saying I got a message. “It’s KATE” I yelled as I stood from the couch.

Kate- Im okay just not in the mood for talking.
Louis- Thank god you replied we were so worried!!
Kate- Okay no need to worry!
Louis- Why Zayn lives across the road from you and Harry is always there and you tell me not to worry!?
Kate- Reminds me... They told me to tell you something.

Liam’s POV

“T reminds me they told me to tell you something” Louis said as he read out the last message she sent him. “She talked to them!?” I yelled as I stood up. “Zayn lives across the road they probably talked to her when she was walking home” Louis said as he tried to calm me. “I forgot...” I said as I sat back down.

Suddenly Louis’ phone went off indicating he had a message. After he read it he went pale. His face turned white and he was just staring at the phone like he had seen a ghost.

“Lou what’s up?” Niall asked as he shook him. Louis’ phone them fell out of his hand. “I need to go to the bathroom” Louis said as he ran to the bathroom. Niall then went to go see if he was ok.

I sat there wondering what the message said then Niall walked back into the room. “Is he okay?” I asked as I looked at the blonde lad. “Nope he’s throwing up” Niall said as he sat next to me on the couch.

“What did the message say?” Niall asked as he looked at me. “No idea...” I said as I continued to look into space. “Why didn’t you read it” Niall said as he looked around for Louis’ phone. He then found it and picked it up.

He read it and looked confused? “Well what’s it say?” I asked as I stared at him.

“It says” “They told me to tell you that the rules now apply to you” Niall said as he looked at me confused. “Do yo-“I cut Niall off by saying “No idea what it means”.

Thankyou soooo much for reading!
Kate’s Outfit for this chapter: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51332765