Chapter 3 - Hit the new kid

I also apologize for how often it changes point of views, This was written when I was 13
Photo of Brooke (Harry's Girlfriend) on the side

Kate's POV

Why does my face hurt so much? Why am I laying down on Liam and Niall's couch? WHERE'S MY HOODIE!? These were all thoughts running through my head until they were interrupted when Niall walked in the room. "Ello love," Niall said as he walked over to me and sat on the other couch.

"SHE'S AWAKE" Niall yelled then looked over at me and smiled. Just then Liam walked in the room. "You alright now?" Liam asked as he stared at me.

"Uhh.. Yeah" I said. "Please don't lie, does anything hurt? You feel okay?" Liam asked as he sat there waiting for a response. "Yeah... Im alright but my face hurts.. A lot" I said as I looked from one lad to the other. "Well as long as your okay I guess you better get going... to school" Liam said as he stood up and walked into another room

"I'll be back in a second" He said as he walked away. Those words are probably the worst words he could have said 'better get going to school'.

Niall's POV

She thinks I didn't see it but oh she was wrong. Her face was happy but as soon as Liam mentioned school it completely fell. I have a feeling she's hiding something... so I might as well question her while Liam's not here.

"So... Do you remember what happened?" I asked as I stared at her to see her reaction. Nothing. She still remained looking upset.

"Uhh... I don't really remember. I think I ran into something, then I was holding my face and the last thing I remember was my phone going off" Kate said as she looked relieved? To have said that.

"Its okay you don't need to lie to me... I saw what happened. Liam didn't though, so please don't bother with the lies when it's only me around" I said as I looked her in the eyes. No I didn't know what happened but I wanted to see if she would crack.

"But that is the truth" She said blankly.

Kate's POV

"But that is the truth" I said blankly. Before Niall could reply Liam walked in saying "ELLO AH" Which was completely random.

"Okay well... You have school in about an hour so we better drop you off at home so you can get ready cause I doubt you'll wanna wear those clothes to school" Liam said as he looked at me with a questioning look.

"Yep, okay lets go" I said as I walked over to the door with both the boys following behind me.

Niall's POV

"Alright this is my house" Kate said as she half smiled. "Okay... Do you want us to drop you off at school?" I asked but she replied with a "No, its okay... Im use to walking" as she got out of the car and walked over towards her house.

"Bye see you later" she said as she walked over to the house. "Tell us if hr touches' you promise!?" Liam yelled. "Definitely" She said as she walked into the house.

I took another look at the house before we drove away and saw the blinds being opened in what im guessing is her room. She was looking down on us and waved. I smiled at the fact that we have made a friend and made her smile which I could tell was hard for her.

Then all of a sudden she had fear? Written over her face and slammed the blinds shut.

As we started driving I looked around at what could have caused this and all I saw was three young lads. They were across the road from her house. One had green eyes and brown curly hair.

The other one had brown eyes and black hair that was styled in different directions and the last one had blue/grey eyes and had brown hair that was pushed to the side. Was this why she's always upset!?

Kate's POV

They're out there and their waiting for me. I knew if I came home this would happen! So I quickly had a shower and changed into blue skinny jeans, a black tank top with a heart tee over it, a pair of red vans and some bracelets so that nobody can see where I use to cut. After that I fixed my hair then read my timetable. Science room L2, History R16, Art R18 and PE!?

We have to wear shorts in PE oh god help me. Anyways Science... Louis, he's in my science class. History... no, art has Zayn in it and PE has all three of them! Im gonna die. Well I should go before im late. I quickly packed my stuff and grabbed my bag.

Harry's POV

"Did you see her face? Priceless... She was scared shitless" Louis said as he started laughing uncontrollably.

"Haha yeah... she knows we're here so she's gonna wait and hope we leave but were not planning on leaving are we?" Zayn said as he laughed

"Nope, As if we would leave now. Where's the fun in leaving?" I asked as I laughed louder.

Suddenly my phone went off "Oii Hazz who is it?" Louis yelled over his own laughing. "Uhh.." I said as I picked up my phone and read the caller ID.

"Brooke" I replied as I smiled and answered. Brooke is my girlfriend.

She's very special to me and is a lot like me. I really love her. "Hey babe, what's up?" I said into the phone. "Oooh Hazzy" Louis said in a girly voice which made me and Zayn start laughing.

"I was just wondering if you're coming to school today. I can't find you anywhere and there's a new kid who's shitting himself and you're not here to laugh with me babe" she said.

"I'll be there in 10 babe... Can't miss this! Cya in a few" I said before hanging up the phone to see Louis and Zayn staring at me with their mouths wide open.

"Care to explain?" Louis asked.

"New kid" I simply said before we all jumped up and started walking to school. "Don't worry lads, we'll get her when she gets to school" I said as we walked away.

Kate's POV

It was after school and I was walking to my locker still shocked that I hadn't been beaten by them today. Then I heard yelling from down the hall and a bit of a crowd around "Alright, If this hallway doesn't clear in the next minute you'll all be next... Got it!?" The guy yelled.

I would know that voice anywhere... It was Zayn. "Right see... You're the new kid so get this through your head. TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN AND YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! Okay?" Harry yelled the last part. "WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE IN THE HALL WAY!?" Louis screamed.

I was going to leave when Louis saw me. "Wait... Kate come here" Louis said as he walked towards me with the biggest smirk on his face. Shit, shit, shit, shit. I didn't know what to do so smart me ran. "Get her... I'll wait" Harry said and all of a sudden an arm grabbed my wrist and slammed me into the locker.

"Why do you always run?" Zayn said as he laughed. "Bring her here" Harry yelled. Then Zayn dragged me over to where Harry and Louis were whispering... Harry still had hold of the new kid and Zayn still had hold of me. "Alright" Harry said. "Hit him" Louis said as he looked towards me.

"What?" I asked. "You heard him... Hit new kid... Right in the face, right now" Zayn said as he looked towards me and smirked along with Louis and Harry who had now held both of the kids arms back. What am I going to do!?

(Kate's Outfit in this chapter http://www.polyvore.com/kates_outfit_chapter/set?id=50233932)