Chapter 53 - He's a monster

Hiii guyss! I honestly can't explain how sorry I am for my really really slow updates. I honestly haven't had much time to write & when I have, I haven't been inspired but I now know how I want this story to go:)

Kate's POV

"But seriously Taylor Lautner is way more attractive than Robert Pattinson, I don't understand how people are team Edward" Jordan ranted as we walked down the hallway.

"I don't know, I think I'm more of an Edward girl" (#TEAMEDWARD) I said as we continued to walk towards Jordan's locker. She left her money inside her locker and she's been nice to me so I thought, hey why not sit with her instead of by myself. I need all the help I can get.

As we got closer to her locker, I heard a loud bang and a yell. My eyes snapped over to the source of the noise and I saw Harry pinning Ben to Louis' locker.

I looked up and saw Nate's eyes on me. I quickly turned around to leave but I bumped into someone and fell over.

I heard people laughing as I looked up to see Zayn staring down at me. I don't know how to react. I'm not sure whether he's going to show his nice side or his 'bad boy' side so I sit still, confused.

It's quiet until Louis breaks the silence.

"This brings back old memories" Louis chuckled which confused me even more.

"You, me, Zayn, Kate, Ben" Louis added, while staring at Harry.

You, me, Zayn, Kate and Ben I repeat over and over trying to figure out what he could've meant by that.

By the time I realised what he was saying. Nate was telling Zayn to bring me towards them

I stood up and Zayn grabbed my arm before leaning closer to me and saying "you'll be okay, I promise".

"Please let go of me" I whispered back, terrified. I want to be at home, with Niall and Liam. Not at school, getting dragged towards the people that scare me most.

I look over at where Jordan is standing by the door with a shocked look on her face. I caught her eye and she mouthed "I'm so sorry".

I gave up struggling and just let Zayn drag me over to where Nate and Louis stood with smug looks on their faces. Louis glared at me... or was he glaring at Zayn?

"Hit him" Harry said while smirking.

"Be careful, he bites" Louis chuckled. (Reference to chapter 3 in case you forgot).

I looked at Ben and he didn't seem fazed even though he was being held back by Harry.

"HIT HIM" Louis yelled as he hit Ben in the stomach, once, twice, three times.

Ben grunted. He looked up and we caught eyes and he nodded. I really didn't want to hurt Ben. He's one of the very few people that are nice to me.

"Bring her closer to him" Nate demanded but Zayn remained still, about a metre or two, away from Ben. Nate huffed and walked over and snatched my arm and tried to pull me away from Zayn but he wouldn't let go of my other arm.

LOUIS' POV

Nate huffed and walked over to Kate and grabbed her arm and attempted to pull her away from Zayn but he wouldn't let go.

"Alright kids, playtimes over, let fucking go of her Zayn" I snapped impatiently.

Zayn's looked up at me and opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but then he closed it.