Chapter Thirty Nine - Brings Back Bad Memories

Heeey everyone! Sorry for the late upload!

AND... ITS NEARLY MY BIRTHDAY! Its on the 24th.. WEDNESDAY :D
I finally turn 14!

And lastly... OMG REECE MASTINS NEW ALBUM CAME OUT & IM IN LOVE WITH IT! (I got tickets to one of his concerts yee) My fave song in the album is 'Alive' It's just amazing! So I posted it on the side --->>

(PICTURE OF ALLY ON THE SIDE)

Kate’s POV

I’m not really sure if agreeing to stay at Zayn’s house was the best thing I could’ve done but I did. He seems like he really wants me to forgive him but then again, he did last time as well.

Right now I was watching some movie with Zayn. He kept his distance, which I was happy about. I wasn’t paying attention to the movie. I couldn’t.

My thoughts were going crazy and had been for the last 20 minutes. I was thinking about Zayn and whether he was truly sorry or if he was lying again. Then I thought about Niall. What had gotten into him? Why would he drug Louis?

“You know, I really am sorry” Zayn said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked over at him. He didn’t have a smirk on his face but he did have a smile? It looked genuine but you never know.

I turned my attention over to the TV and attempted to watch it but my thoughts took over my mind once again. Was Zayn sorry?

“Can I ask you something?” Zayn asked me as he turned the TV off. The movie had just finished, not that I really watched any of it anyways. “You kinda just did” I said as I chuckled.

“That didn’t count” He whined. I laughed at the face he was pulling. “Fine, what was the question?” I asked as I stopped laughing. “Why did you move out of your house?” He asked as he put on a serious face.

This was one of the many questions I was dreading. What am I suppose to tell him!?

‘Oh I moved out because my parents abused me even more than you do/did’

Yeah... I don’t plan on saying that.

“I just thought it was time to move” I said as I stared at my hands. I couldn’t look at him. He would see straight through my lie. He probably could at the moment but Im not sure.

I looked up at him but not in the eyes. He looked like he was about to say something when we heard loud banging on the front door. “WHO IS IT?” Zayn yelled as he stood up. He looked confused.

“IT’S HARRY” Harry yelled from behind the door. My face turned pale. I started panicking. Did Zayn plan this again? Zayn turned to me and looked at me. He looked like he was also panicking... maybe he didn’t plan this?

“Did you plan this?” I whispered to him. “No, I swear I didn’t” He whispered back. “BE THERE IN A MINUTE” Zayn yelled as he looked around the room, franticly.

“IT’S IMPORTANT, HURRY UP” Harry yelled back. Zayn grabbed my wrist and started to pull me towards the back of the house. Zayn dragging me like that to the back of the house brought back memories. Horrible memories.

I tried to pull my wrist from his grip but it wasn’t working. He turned around and looked at me confused.

Zayn’s POV

I was trying to find somewhere to hide Kate from Harry when she kept trying to pull her wrist away. I was confused... Why was she freaking out like this? I opened one of the spare rooms, doors and walked inside, pulling Kate in behind me.

“Please don’t leave me here” She said. She started to cry... What’s happening!?

“Im not going to leave you. Im gonna get rid of Harry then come back” I let go of her and walked out of the room. “I’ll be back soon” I said as I locked the door. I didn’t want to lock it but I know if I didn’t she would do something stupid.

I could hear her panicking and crying. Why was she acting like this?

I walked to the front door and opened it to see Harry standing there. He looked angry...

“What do you want?” I asked, annoyed. “You look excited to see me” He said sarcastically as he smirked at me. “Well we did have a fight about 2 hours ago?” “Maybe that’s why Im not ecstatic to see you” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Why were you talking to Kate?” Harry asked as he pushed past me and walked into my house. “Come in why don’t you” I said sarcastically. “Whatever. So are you going to answer my question?” Harry asked me.

“I wasn’t talking to Kate” I said as I faked confusion. I wasn’t a horrible liar so I hope he couldn’t tell that it was a lie...

“Justice told me that her and Ally saw you talking to Kate” Harry said as he raised an eyebrow. “She’s lying” “I haven’t spoken to Kate in ages” I said as I sat on the couch. “Really? Then why don’t I go ask Ally? She only lives down the street” Harry said matter-of-factly as he smirked.

“Go for it” I said confidently. “Cya in 10” Harry said as he left my house smirking as usual. Once he had left and I heard him walk down the drive way I quickly got up and ran to me room.

“Where’s my phone” I mumbled as I looked around until I found it, sitting on my bed. I picked it up and texted Ally.

To: Ally
Hey, Harry’s going to ask you if you saw me talking to Kate tonight... Can you deny it!? - Zayn

I paced around my room, waiting for her reply.

*Beep Beep*

From: Ally
Sure, anything for you baby! But under one condition..

I knew where this was going... And I didn’t like it.

*Beep Beep*

From: Ally
Come over.

I sighed. I can barely look at her without throwing up so how am I meant to go to her house!? The amount of makeup she wears plus he dyed hair makes me sick. Why cant she be like her sister and be more natural!?

(PICTURE OF ALLY ON THE SIDE)

*Beep Beep*

From: Ally
Harry’s gone... Your welcome! Now you can come over babe xo

I walked out of my room and down the street...

I feel like I’ve forgotten something. But Im not sure what.

Ooooh! Comment what you think happens next!
Keep voting, commenting & fanning!
&& Best comment gets a dedication!

NEED AT LEAST 150 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY :D

Comment if you see what I've done with the character playing Ally!

xx Brittany