Chapter Forty Five - Last Time

Heeey everyone! Sorry for being a meanie and leaving you with nothing in the last chapter ahaha. In this chapter you will find out why Louis drugged Niall... Maybe ;)

I'm sad to say but I think that this book will be ending soon :(
But don't worry! I have another One Direction fanfic that I will be posting after this one finishes!

Oh and also.. Sorry for not uploading a lot lately. I've been really busy.. My school ends, Wednesday, next week! So then I will be able to write more! Yeee.

ALSO Can you all pretty please read a short story that I posted? I had to write it in English! Its called 'Youre a fighter'

Oh and LAST SUNDAY WAS THE 6 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BOOK! The 9th :D

Anyways... On with the story!

Niall's POV

"Hey Lou, I'm not sure whether you believe me or not and I understand that you probably hate me but I'm sorry. I really want to stop all of this but I can't... I hope you understand that" Louis read, aloud.

"Do you think he's telling the truth?" I questioned Louis.

He looked up from his phone and said "Whether I believe him or not doesn't change anything".

"It’s whether Kate believes him or not" We all turned to face Kate.

But how were we meant to know if he really was sorry or not? How was she meant to know that he really was sorry or not? What if he was lying...? He wouldn't lie about that would he?

“Well do you believe him?” Liam asked Kate.

“Yeah, I think I do” She replied, smiling.

“Why?” I blurted out before thinking.

“Because I was with him for like 3 hours and he didn’t do anything to me” She said, annoyed. “And besides, it’s my decision. Not yours”.

“I know, sorry” I sighed.

“But” Louis spoke. “How can you believe him? After last time?” He said, clearly sounding upset.

Again with the last time shit...

“What about the last time shit?” Louis asked, emphasising the word ‘shit’. He didn’t sound very happy... I can’t believe I said that, out loud! Oops...

Louis folded his arms across his chest and stared at me. Im guessing he was waiting for a reply so here goes nothing.

“You’re always talking about last time”.

“Your always talking about last time yet you never tell us what happened last time” I said, emphasising last time.

“I agree with Niall” Liam added in. “Every time you talk about Zayn or forgiving someone you always change the subject to last time” Liam stated.

“An-“ Kate cut me off with saying “Enough”.

“No need to fight” She said, sounding a mixture of annoyed and upset. “You’ll find out soon enough” She added.

“But before you do” Kate said, turning to face me again. “Why did you drug Lou?”

I knew this was coming...

Might as well say it sooner than later. “I uh drugged Lou” I started saying.

“Because he wouldn’t tell me what happened that time and I figured he would if, you know, he was uh”.