Chapter Thirty Seven - Why Did He Drug Me?

Heeey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here's the new chapter!

Also.. It would mean the world to me if you guys read my other book 'Kidnapped by the one I hate' Its a One Direction fanfcition!

All of this chapter is in Louis' POV...

AND LASTLY.. A video of Mitchel Cave singing 'Drunk' By Ed Sheeran.. Sorry but I think its amazing. #MyOpinion

Anyways... Here's the chapter;

Louis' POV

I feel like I will fall asleep any minute now... And I have no idea why. I was waken from my thoughts when I heard yelling.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT NIALL" "HE COULDV'E BEEN HURT BECAUSE YOU DRUGGED HIM" Liam yelled? "Sorry!?" "You're sorry" Liam said. I could tell he was annoyed even though I couldn't see him.

"Liam you can stop yelling now" I heard Kate say. She sounded upset and annoyed. "I wouldn't be yelling if Niall wasn't so stupid" Liam said irritated. Who did Niall drug? I was thinking when I got a massive pain in my head.

"What's happening?" I mumbled as I held the right side of my head. "Louis is okay and even if he wasn't, Im sure he wouldn't want us fighting" Kate said sounding more calm then before.

Wait... Louis? I got drugged...? By Niall? When!?

I tried thinking back to today and if Niall did drug me... When did he?

Most of the day we were all being lazy and watching movies...

*Flashback*

"MOVIE TIME" I yelled as I jumped on the couch beside Kate. "You don't need to yell" She said as she chuckled. "Toy story" Liam said as he walked in the room smiling. "Yeah... Not happening" I said while I smiled. Kate started laughing and Liam's smile fell.

"Fine then" He said as he sat on the couch, on the other side of Kate. Niall then walked in the room. "Okay well I guess I got the floor" He sighed.

"FOOD" Niall yelled as he ran to the kitchen. We just finished watching the Titanic. It was Kate's idea and she made us watch it!

"You just ate like 10 minutes ago" Kate said matter-of-factly. "I eat when Im upset" He said as walked back in the room. Kate and Niall were crying after watching the Titanic. Niall was trying to hide it but it didn't work really well. I really want to hug her but I can't... Because Niall's here.

"Hey Ni" Kate said as she turned her attention from the TV to Niall. "Yes?" Niall asked. It came out more like "Yeeshp" Because he was eating a sandwich. "Cause your amazing would you like to get me a drink?" She asked as she smiled sweetly at him.

"Eh fine" He said as he stomped out of the room. "CAN YOU GET ME ONE ASWELL?" I yelled out, hoping he heard me. "What am I? A butler?" He said as he sighed. Im guessing he didn't think we heard him cause he walked back into the room casually. Kate, Liam and I were laughing at his comment.

"What are you laughing at?" Niall asked as he walked in the room with two glasses. "Nothing" Kate said really fast. "Ma lady" Niall said as he handed her a glass which made her giggle. Everything he says seems to make her giggle... Why can't I make her laugh like that!?

"Lou" Niall said snapping me out of my thoughts. He was holding a glass in front of me. "Oh, thanks leprechaun" I said as I smiled and took the glass from him. He just stared at me. Why was he looking at me like that? It's creeping me out...

*End of flashback*

That's why he was staring at me like that. He drugged me then... But why!?

I slowly got up and walked over to my door, still holding the side of my head. "Why me" I said as I slowly walked out my door.

*BANG*

A door slammed shut. I looked around and saw Kate walking towards the front door and she didn't look happy. "Hey" I said as I took a few steps forward. I felt like I was going to collapse but I haven't... yet.

"Hi" Kate said as she walked over to the front door, opened it, walked out and slammed it shut. "Bye" I mumbled. After she left, the door to Niall's room opened and Niall walked out. By now I was leaning against the wall because I felt like my legs would give way and I would fall over.

"Why do I feel weird?" I asked him. "I feel drowsy" "Like I will go to sleep any second now" I said as I yawned. "Um Liam" Niall yelled, panic flashing across his face. Then Liam walked into the room and looked at me. Then glanced at Niall and mumbled "Idiot".

"Did you see where Kate went?" Niall asked me. "Yeah, when I woke up I heard yelling so I walked out here and saw Kate walk out of your room" I said pointing at Niall. "Then she slammed the door and left the apartment" I said as I yawned again/ "Im going to go to bed" I said as I attempted to walk back into my room.

I could barely walk so Liam helped me. "Night Lou" Liam said as he shut the door and walked away.

I wonder if I made Niall feel guilty. If I did then good. He deserves it... im one of his best mates and he drugged me! And he didn't even tell me why. Yeah, I was faking when I asked if anyone knew why I felt weird because I knew but I wasn't faking when I nearly fell over or felt tired.

Im not sure what Niall gave me but it's not normal... My legs hurt a lot... And I feel like going to sleep... Again. I slept for like 10 hours last night and then for around 2 hours before... And now Im still tried.

"Thanks Niall" I said sarcastically. That was the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

Thanks for reading! Keep voting, fanning & commenting!

Need at least 150 votes for the next chapter & Best comment gets a dedication!

Also.. You should read my book 'Kidnapped by the one I hate (One Direction Fanfiction)'

&& Sorry but you have to wait to see what happens between Zayn & Kate.. :P