Chapter 52 - Brings Back Old Memories

Kate’s POV

I just reached for my science book when my locked slammed shut again, but this time, I wasn’t as lucky as the first and my middle finger and my index finger got slammed in the locker.

I yelped in pain as soon as it happened and turned to the source of my pain.

I have to say I was genuinely surprised when I saw Louis standing there with the same smirk that’s always plastered on Harry and Nate’s faces.

“Welcome back to the group Louis” Harry chuckled before walking away with Louis and Nate following, leaving me scared and confused.

I looked around me and saw almost everyone in the hallway, staring at me. The people that weren’t staring at me were staring in the direction that they left in.

Once they had left, I quickly opened my locker for the third time and grabbed my books, shoving them in my bag before leaving in the opposite direction that they had gone.

It wasn’t until I was outside, near the completely deserted cola area before I let the tears fall. I can’t figure out whether my tears were from the pain in my hand or the pain in my heart (cheesy I know).

Before anything else eventful could happen, the bell rang signalling our first class of the day to start.

Unfortunately it was the class I shared with Harry and Louis but fortunately it was the only class I shared with Harry’s group.

I got there just as the teacher, Miss Hendry did. “Were working on our assignments this lesson, get your partners!” She called out while clapping her hands.

(IN CASE YOU FORGOT, CHAPTER 49 HAS THEIR PARTNERS IN IT)

I sighed in relief, Jordan isn’t too bad.

I walked in and spotted Jordan sitting near the back, alone so I plopped down in the seat next to her. She looked over and smiled? At me.

“Mr Tomlinson and Mr Styles, I don’t believe I partnered you two together?” Miss Hendry suddenly spoke, causing all attention on her.

I looked to my right to see Louis sitting beside Harry and Ally sitting up the front beside Ashley.

“Miss Hendry I do believe that you partnered us up” Louis mimics her voice.

“Mr Tomlinson, up!” She’s starting to get aggravated, wouldn’t want to be on her bad side.

“I’m up” He says as he stands. “And now I’m back down” He finishes before sitting back down beside Harry.

A few people around us let out a chuckle, but nothing like Harry’s laughter that fills the classroom.

“Everybody get your things out” She turned to look at the rest of the class before turning back to Louis.

“Louis, out” She said before pointing to the door.

“Better than sitting with that” He said before gesturing towards Ally. A look of hurt crossed her face.

“Ashley, next to your partner” Miss Henry said, pointing to the now vacant seat beside Harry.

“I’m out” Harry said before getting up and following Louis out the door leaving Miss Henry gobsmacked.

“He’s acting like a dick again?” I heard Jordan whisper. It came out more as a question though.

“Yeah” I quietly mumbled.