Chapter Seventeen - Please Don't Hurt Me

Heeeeey everyone! Today is the 09/07/2012! TODAY IS ONE MONTH SINCE I STARTED THIS BOOK! I truly love everyone who reads this books & votes/comments!

Kate’s POV

“WAKEY WAKEY” Louis yelled as he jumped on me. “Seriously Lou” I said as I got up. “Out” I said as I pointed to the door. “Okay, okay.. Liam and Niall made breakfast by the way... I would hurry if I were you considering Niall’s around” Louis said as he laughed and left.

I quickly had a shower and changed into black jeans, a pink tank top with a light pink jumper over the top and a pair of pink vans. After I had finished getting ready I walked out of my room and saw Niall eating and Louis recording it.

“What’s happening here?” I asked as I laughed. I sat next to Louis and continued to laugh and how much Niall was shoving in his mouth. “What’s happening in there?” Liam called from the other room. “Hide the evidence” Louis said as he shoved his phone in his pocket.

“You two gotta go” Liam said as he walked in the room. “Bye LiLi” I said as I hugged Liam. “Be safe” He whispered in my ear. “I will” I said as I smiled and walked over to Niall who was still shoving pancakes in his mouth and hugged him. “Bye Nialler” I said as I laughed.

“Let’s go little one” Louis said as he walked over to the door. “Im only a year younger than you” I said as I walked out the door with Louis following. “So... You’re still younger” He said as he laughed.

“I-I can’t do this” I said as I stopped walking and looked at Louis. “Come on... Im with you, you will be okay” Louis reassured me. “But their waiting for us” I said as I pointed over to the front gate where Harry and Zayn stood. “Lets go back gate then” Louis said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the back gate of the school.

“I didn’t even know the school had a back gate” I said as we walked through the gate. “I figured...” “You always took the front gate... Where we were always standing at” Louis said as he stared at me. “We thought either you didn’t know or you were stupid” Louis said as he continued to walk down the hall. “Im thinking a bit of both” Louis said as he laughed. “Not even funny” I said as I playfully hit him.

“You were one of the people I least expected to be here” I turned around and saw Ashley stood there smirking with Brooke. I shut my locker and tried to walk away but Brooke blocked the way. “What do you want?” I asked annoyed. “Someone’s got a bit of an attitude” Ashley said as she continued to smirk.

I really wanted to slap that smirk of her face...
“Well I want my boyfriend back” Brooke said as she glared at me. “Who?” I asked confused. “Don’t play dumb. You’re all over Harry and I don’t like that” Brooke said as she continued to glare at me.

“You broke up with him and im not all over him” “I hate him” I said as I tried to find a way around them. “Fucking liar” Brooke said as she slapped me. My eyes started watering but I wasn’t crying... yet.

I think this is the nicest they have been to me in ages. Ashley then slapped me right where Brooke slapped me. Yeah I take what I said about them being nicer back...

“If I see you near Harry again I will personally get you” Brooke said as she walked away. “Slut” Ashley hissed as she walked away behind Brooke. I really hate them.

I started walking around looking for Louis. The bell had just gone and I was all alone. I texted Louis asked where he was 5 minutes ago but I got not reply. I continued to walk until I got a message from... Louis!

From: Carrot King TOMMO
Hey its Lou, I can’t drive you home im REALLY sorry... I got detention for yelling at Ashley... In my defence she started it! –Louis xxx

I then texted Niall asking him to pick me up and he kindly accepted.

“Oii slut” I turned around and saw Brooke standing there smirking with her friend Jordan standing next to her. “You know I was gonna go shopping but now I can cause some stupid bitch’s friend started a fight with Ashley” Brooke said as she glared at me.

I started to walk away from her when she yelled out “You know nobody likes you”. “Louis only feels sorry for you” Brooke said as she walked over to me. “Nobody could ever like somebody as fucked up as you” She said as she smirked.

Brooke was yelling insults at me when someone yelled “Fuck off Brooke” I turned around and saw Harry and Zayn? “And why should I?” Brooke asked as she smirked. “Cause he said so now fucking leave before I slap that fucked up smirk off your face” Zayn said as he glared at her. “Whatever” She murmured before her and Jordan walked away.

“So... Look what we have here” Zayn said as he smirked. “All by yourself” Harry said as he smirked. “Where’s Louis to help you now?” Harry said as he laughed. I just stared at the ground.

“Look at us when were fucking talking to you” Zayn yelled as he grabbed my face so I was looking at him and Harry. “Where is Louis anyway?” Harry asked as he eyed me. “Detention” I mumbled. “What?” Zayn asked as he continued to stare at me. “Detention” I said as I looked away.

"Please don't hurt me" I begged. "Or Louis" I practically pleaded.

“Pathetic” Harry said before he hit me in the face. “So he’s not here to stop me from doing this?” Zayn asked before he punched me in the gut. I fell to the floor holding my stomach.

My eyes were not just watering now. I was crying. Zayn and Harry started kicking me over and over again. “Ohh and I need my homework done by tomorrow or I get detention” Zayn said as he kicked me again.

Just then Harry bend down and whispered in my ear “You wouldn’t want to be the reason that Zayn gets detention”. And with that they walked away. Leaving me out the front of my school laying on the floor.

I suddenly couldn’t keep my eyes open. And before I knew it I passed out.

Thankyouu for reading! Remember to comment & vote! :)
My favorite comment gets a dedication next chapter! :)