Chapter 55 - Shot's fired

HEY My lovelies! Sorry for the update being like 2 days late, I spent my weekend at One Direction concerts and holy damn, they were absolutely perfect. I sort of spend $210(AUD) on merch oops. Also, my friend and I sorta did a 'draw our friends' challenge video, on youtube it's on the side or at the top of this page, please watch it :')

Best comment gets a dedication on the next chapter, dedicated to LaisSantos

ANYWAYS ENJOY

Harry's POV

"There was a mistake. Nate here was released instead of an um" He paused, checking his clipboard before looking back up and saying "A Mr Louis Tomlinson".

I once again noticed Kate's face light up at the mention of his name.

The officer dragged Nate back inside just as Louis walked out of the station. He paused for a bit, eyeing us all. My mum, Kate's mum, Kate, Louis' mum and me.

It was silent for a minute or two.

Then he spoke.

"Mum?" He said as his eyes drifted over to his mother.

"Louis" She replied, nearly in tears. "Where have you been?" She cried as she ran over, hugging him.

I looked over at my mum who looked just about as confused as I did.

"I was staying with friends" He mumbled as he pulled away from her and glanced at Kate.

"For weeks? Louis I haven't seen you in weeks" Jay said as she started to get angry.

"It doesn't matter Jay, as long as they are all happy and safe and together" My mum said suddenly.

Then it all went quiet. We all stood there, with nothing to say until the screeching of tires made us all look up.

I'm going to be completely honest when I say I was shocked when the little blonde boy and the brown haired guy got out of the car and walked over towards Kate, looking worried.

They didn't say anything when they stood next to her, nobody said anything.

(DAT AWKWARD SILENCE THO)

Kate's mum broke the silence.

"C'mon (C'MON) Kate, let's get home" She mumbled and Kate slowly nodded as they went to walk away.

"Kate" My mum spoke suddenly and Kate turned around. Oh no.

"Kate Browne?" My mum asked, surprised and Kate nodded.

"I haven't seen you since you and Harry were together" She exclaimed, excitedly as she quickly walked over to Kate and hugged her.

And now it's out.

I looked over at the blonde and brunette boys and they looked completely shocked, jaws dropped.

I then looked over at Louis who was lightly smiling, as if remembering those times.

"That was a long time ago" Kate mumbled as she awkwardly half hugged my mother.

Kate's POV

That was a long time ago. I missed being with Harry for so long but now I don't know. I've known for a while that I might have had feelings for Niall and Louis but then I kissed Zayn and Harry. I'm not sure what I want any more or who I want to be with.