Chapter Forty Four - IDontKnow

Hey guys! I've had a bit of writers block and when i got over it I had to find time to write..

I know this is short and I apologize for it! Once I finish school in like 2 weeks it will be eaiser for me to write! But until then, Im sorry for the short chapter.

You should be happy that Im updating cause if I didnt now, I would've in like 2 days aha

OMGOMGOM LITTLE MIX FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER TODAY AND I WAS LIKE AHHHH! :D

Anyways... This is the chappy!

Zayn’s POV

“Zayn” I heard Jordan say from across the room.

“Yes?” I asked, turning around to face her. “Why do you hurt Kate?” She asked me, curiously while staring at her feet.

I have been dreading that question and the reason for that is because I don’t know. We were never best friends with Kate but we didn’t hate her... Until one day.

*Flashback*

“Zaynniiee pooo” 10 year old Louis cooed, walking towards me. “Yeah?”

“Have you talked to Hazzy yet?” He asked me. “No, why?” I asked, confused.

“Because I was wondering if he told you his plan yet” Louis said while he forced a smile.

“Well, what’s the plan?” I asked him, still a little confused.

*End of flashback*

“Idontknow” I mumbled, really fast. “You what?” She asked me, confused.

“I don’t know” I repeated, staring into thin air.

“So you came to school one day and just started bullying her” Jordan yelled at me. She was starting to sound really angry. “FOR NO REASON” She continued to yell.

I shamelessly nodded. “You make me sick” She said before storming out of the room. Once I heard the door slam shut, I knew she was gone.

Guilt was starting to take over and I couldn’t handle it anymore. I pulled out my phone and clicked on the contact that I haven’t texted in a while... Louis.

To: The Carrot King Tommo
Hey Lou, Im not sure whether you believe me or not and I understand that you probably hate me but Im sorry. I really want to stop all of this but I can’t... I hope you understand that. -Zayn

I really hope that he will let me talk to Kate... After all this time I think it’s time to apologize.

Louis’ POV

“Why did you drug me? “ I asked Niall, still a little unsure on why he would drug me.

“I... uh... It was bec-“ Niall was cut off by a beeping sound.

 “Lou, your phones beeping” Niall said really quickly, trying to change the subject.

I gave Niall a ‘this isn’t over’ look and I picked it up and im sure my face formed the shape of an ‘O’ when I read the name. “Zayn?” I said, a little confused.

As soon as I said that Kate, Liam and Niall all looked at me with the same facial expressions.

“What does it say?” Liam asked. “Uhh” I said opening the message.

“Hey Lou, Im not sure whether you believe me or not and I understand that you probably hate me but Im sorry. I really want to stop all of this but I can’t... I hope you understand that” I read aloud.

“Do you think he’s telling the truth?” Niall questioned me.

I looked up from my phone and said...

Ooooh. Do you think Louis believes him? Yes? No? Why? Why not? ehhehe'

&& Sorry for cutting off the flashback! You can't know what happens, yet aha

Also.. I know its a short chapter but can we get at least 500 votes again? xx