Chapter Twenty - Third Addition To Their Group

Heeey everyone! Thankyou all for voting & fanning!
Also... I went through a few chapters... Chapter 14 has over 90 votes! Wow...
Honestly love you all... ! :) xx

Already chapter 20... Keep voting ! My favorite comment will get a dedication!
Dedicated to... UhHipstaPlease

And also... I made a new trailer! It's on the side!! Tell me what you think ! :)

PICTURE OF NATE ON THE SIDE --->>

Kate’s POV

I was half asleep lying with my head on someone’s shoulder. I thought the boys were asleep until I heard Liam say “Niall can I talk to you?” He sounded serious. I wonder what that about.

I want to open my eyes but Im too tired to do anything. Then someone lifted my head up and walked away.

I was starting to fall asleep again when someone picked me up. I slowly started to open my eyes and I was face to face with Louis. “Shh just go back to sleep” Louis said as he carried me down the hall. I just closed my eyes.

I was half asleep when I was put down on something hard? The floor? And then a door slammed shut.

I was slowly opening my eyes. I heard someone walk towards me but I couldn’t see who it was because it was too dark. Then suddenly the light turned on and stood in front of me was Niall?

“K-Kate?” Niall asked confused. “N-Niall?” I asked confused. “What’s going on?” I asked as I sat up. “Louis and Liam” Niall said as he sighed. That was as much of an explanation that I needed.

Louis knew how I felt about Niall and I bet this is why he did this... But Liam? I never told Liam. The only reason I told Louis is because he heard me say something rather embarrassing in my sleep.

Niall’s POV

Im going to kill them. I only told Liam how I felt but I think I made it a bit obvious. I can’t believe he did this. How am I meant to tell her? I don’t know what to say.

My phone beeped. I walked over to the bedside table and picked it up to see a message from Liam.

From: LILI
Tell her! We r waiting...

Then Kate’s phone went off. She read the message and her face dropped? What did Liam and Louis say? Did they tell her? Will she hate me?

“Wha-at’s up?” I asked trying to not make it obvious that I was nervous. “N-nothing just a guy I know. He keeps messaging me” Kate said as she sighed. “Ill kill him” I mumbled under my breath.

“Listen... I don’t know why the two of them have done this but I have school tomorrow whether I like it or not so night” Kate said as she stood up and layed down on the bed. I just sat there in the corner. I didn’t want to go near her in case she felt uncomfortable.