Chapter 4 pt1- Aww finally got a friend?

Remember to Vote, Comment && Fan! <333 Loveee youuu all :)

Niall's POV

Where is she? Liam and I have been looking for her for 20 minutes and if her school's website and my watch are correct her school should have finished at 2:30pm and its 3:00pm.

"KATE!" I yelled as I ran around looking for her. I told Liam to wait in the car because he wasn't feeling the best.

"KATE" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Where is that girl?" I said out loud but not loud enough for anyone other than me to hear. I noticed that there are not many kids around and Im guessing because school had finished.

Then I heard a boy yell "Alright, if this hallway doesn't clear in the next minute you'll all be next... Got it!?" Wow this school is crazy... And what did he mean buy 'you'll be next?'

"Right see... You're the new kid so get this through your head. TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN AND YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! Okay?" Another boy yelled.

"WHY ARE THERE STILL PEOPLE IN THE HALL WAY!?" A third boy yelled even louder than the other two. I just wanna find Kate. I was around the car park so I wasn't that close to where the 'fighting' was happening so I don't really know who it's between and I don't really care. All I wanted to do was find Kate.

Then all of a sudden around 30 people came running out of the building and were exiting the school.

I could now see what was happening a bit clearer and what I saw shocked me. Kate being held by one of the boys that I saw outside of her house earlier today. There were two other boys there as well and they had held of a smaller boys arms. It looked as if they wanted Kate to hit him?

Kate's POV

"No" I said as I tried to pry my arm back but no luck.

"What did you just say?" Louis said as he let go of the new kid's arm and walked closer to me with his smirk that basically lives on his face.

"I don't want to hit him" I said, quietly as I tried to back away but Zayn had a firm hold of my arm.

"Either you hit him or we hit him... And you" Louis said as he laughed at my facial expression.

I just stood there staring at the ground until Louis grabbed me by the neck and threw me into the locker that was behind me and I have to admit that hurt a lot.

"You're a fucking slut... seriously just hit him" Louis said as he hit me across the face and pushed me towards where the new kid was.

"OUCH" Harry suddenly screamed.

Louis, Zayn and I all looked towards where Harry was holding his own arm.

"HE FUCKING BIT ME" Harry yelled.

"Where did he go?" Zayn yelled.

"He got away with it this time but next time will be different" Louis said as he looked over at Harry and smirked.

"Hazza... Since you got bitten... Would you like to do the honours?" Louis asked. Harry then smirked and said "Sure would love to". I quickly ran before they could get me.

Liam's POV

"BRACE YOURSELF, RUN" Some kid yelled running out of the school with a terrified look on his face.

"Wait... Brace myself for what?" I asked as I looked at the kid who was now panicking.

"Their coming..." He said as he ran away.

"Who?" I yelled back but got no response.

"Ohh well looks like im going to have to find Kate AND Niall now" I said as I walked into the school.

Niall's POV

"YOURE GONNA WISH YOU NEVER RUN, KATE! YOU ALWAYS REGRET IT CAUSE WE ALWAYS GET YOU" The boy with the curly hair yelled.

'You're gonna wish you never ran, Kate! You always regret it cause we always get you'.
'Your gonna wish you never ran, Kate! You always regret it cause we always get you'.
'You're gonna wish you never ran, Kate! You always regret it cause we always get you'.

I kept repeating that over and over and over again in my head because something about it didn't seem right. 'You're gonna wish you never ran, Kat- I stopped myself mid sentence because I realised what was familiar about it. Kate.

You're gonna wish you never ran KATE. They're talking about Kate so that means she's there. As I started to run towards where the yelling was coming from somebody bumped into me.

"Watch I- KATE!" I yelled as I gave her a Horan hug. <-(I was thirteen, judge me)

"Im sorry I took so long I got uhh... held up in class?" She said as she looked to the ground.

"Nu uh" I said as I looked her in the eyes.

"I heard it all, I saw it all and all I can say is as long as you tell me the truth im not gonna tell Liam for now" I said as I stared in her beautiful brown eyes.

"Okay but not here" she said as she started to drag me away.

"Aww finally got a friend?" Somebody said from behind us and I could tell she either hated this person or was terrified by them because as soon as she saw them she tensed up beside me.