Chapter Fifteen - Who's Moving!?

Heeeey, This is a very short chapter.. Dedicated to WhatMakesYuBeautiful... FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! (If you haven't had one already)

Liam’s POV

“My birthday is the worst day of the year... And always has been” Kate said as she looked at the ground again.

“Well... When’s your birthday?” I asked as we all looked at Kate with curiosity.

We sat there silent for a minute until Kate said “1st, February”.

As soon as Kate said that I looked over at Niall who sat there with confusion written all over his face. Soon after I looked over at Louis and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

“What’s on the 1st of February, Louis?” I asked as I eyed him questioningly. Kate just sat staring at her feet while Niall sat there confused.

“B-but... T-that’s... How?” Louis said as he looked over at Kate. “What?” Kate asked quietly. “Is that why you never came to school?” Louis asked as he stared at Kate. Right at this moment I was totally confused and my face probably mirrored Niall’s.

“Y-yeah” Kate said as she looked over at Louis. “Wait... What’s happening?” I asked as I eyed them both. “Kate’s birthday is the 1st of February” Louis said as he looked over at me. “So?” I said as I stared at him.

“Harry’s birthday is the 1st of February” Louis said as he looked over at me. “S-so you never go to school o-on your birthday because I-it’s also Harry’s?” I asked as I eyed her once again. “Basically” Kate said as she sighed.

“I-I know... Pathetic right... Im so weak” She said as she looked around the room avoiding eye contact with all of us. “Y-You are many things” Niall said as he walked over and sat next to her. “Beautiful, intelligent, funny, nice and many more” Niall said as he stared her dead in the eyes.

“And you are definitely not weak or pathetic” He said as he stared into her eyes for about a minute before hugging her. Wow he really likes her. No offence to him but he’s making it a bit too obvious...

Zayn’s POV

Harry and I were sitting in my room watching television when we heard beeping coming from outside. I walked over to the window and opened the blinks looking outside. “What is it?” Harry yelled from across the room. “A-a moving truck” I said as I looked over at Harry. “Please tell me it’s the old guy from across the road moving... Cause he scares me” Harry said as he laughed. “It’s parking at...” “Kate’s house” I said as I looked over at Harry.

“S-she’s moving?” Harry asked as he walked over to the window and looked out. “Let’s go find out” I said as I walked over to the door. Harry then followed.

When we walked over the road we saw Kate’s dad putting boxes in a truck while a lady who would be around late 30’s was sitting down giving him glares.

“Uhh... Mr Browne?” Harry said as we walked over to him. “Wha- yeah?” He said as he looked at us. “A-are you’s moving?” Harry asked as he looked around. “Wha- No... Only me” He said as he put the last box in the truck.

“What about Kate?” I asked him as we stared at him questioningly. “Who- Oh her... She moved out” He said as he walked over to the front of the truck. “Well... Im leaving now” He said as he got in the truck.

“Wait... Before you go, where did she move to?” Harry asked as he smirked. “Umm... Don’t know but it was with those 2 guys that Uhh... you’s beat the crap outta” He said as he laughed. “Ohh and your friend” He said as he drove away.

“Does he mean Louis?” I asked as I turned to Harry with a confused face. “Y-yeah.. I think he does” Harry said as he stood there confused.

“Where the fuck could they be?” Harry asked as we walked around town. We had been walking for about an hour now. I was suddenly getting pretty bored. “I got it” I said as I stopped walking and looked over at Harry.

“Got what?” He questioned as he stared at me. “I-I know where they are” I said as I smirked. “How?” He asked as he looked over at me questioningly. “Well... Remember that time where you’s went to get coffee while I had to do an assignment otherwise I got suspended?” I asked as I looked at him.

“Yeah?” He said. It came out more of a question than an answer. “Well... Firstly I kinda got that kid... Uhh... Nathan from school to do it for me and when I was walking home I saw Kate walk into some building with the brown haired guy” I said as I continued to smirk.

“Zayn you’re a genius” Harry said as he smiled. “Really?” I asked as I looked at him. “Nope” he said as he kept walking. “Lead the way” Harry said as he pushed me along the path.