Chapter Thirty One - Uhh... Lou can I talk to you for a sec?

Heeey everyone! Sorry for the wait but I had to finish my assignments but there all done now so yaay :)
NOTE: This story is probably going to be ending soon... (This is not last chapter)

Zayn’s POV

“You have to leave him” “He’s too weak now” Nate said. I don’t know who he was talking about but all I knew was that was Nate’s voice. “But we’ve been friends since we were like 7?” Harry said? “Your choice” “Stay with him and loose all your power or we can take over?” Nate convinced Harry.

“Alright” Harry agreed after a minute or so. Were they talking about me? Was it that easy to replace me? Did I even mean anything to him!? After knowing him for 9 years...

“You know that you can’t just stop talking to him” “You have to make it a big thing” Nate said to Harry. “Make it known”.

Louis’ POV

Kate and I were dreading going to school today but after Liam’s big lecture we figured that we had to go. Nate was still suspended for another 2 days while Harry and Zayn were meant to come back today.

“You can do it” I whispered to Kate as we walked through the school gates. She smiled in return. “Come with me to my locker?” I asked Kate and she just nodded in reply. Not that she wanted to go anywhere else without me at the moment. She was still freaking out about the other week.

“Im so fucking stupid” Someone yelled from inside the hallway. Kate and I just looked at each other confused. “What are you looking at!?” The same person snapped. 2 people then ran out of the hallway.

Kate and I started to walk down the hall when we noticed who was yelling....
It was Zayn.

As soon as we saw him we went to turn around and walk away when he walked past us and out the hallway. Where was he going? And where was Harry and Nate?

“What was that about?” Kate questioned me. “No idea” I said as I kept walking.

No Harry and no Nate today... Just Zayn but he hasn’t really done anything to anyone today which totally shocks me.

Kate and I were just about to leave as school had just finished. “Comes with me” Kate whined. She still didn’t want to go by herself so I had to walk about 34 lockers down so she wasn’t alone.

“Uh... Lou can I talk to you for a sec?” I turn around and stood in front of me was Zayn. “Sure” I said slowly. “Im not going to hurt you” He said as he smiled. Why is he acting so weird?

“Ill be back in a second Kate” I said as I smiled. “Nobody’s going to hurt you” I reassured her. She just nodded and walked out of the hallway. “So what did you need to talk about?” I questioned Zayn.

“Harry and Nate” He replied. “What about the-“ I got cut off by a scream. It didn’t sound like Kate but it didn’t sound good. Zayn and I ran to the end of the hall and walked out the door to see...

Sorry for being mean & leaving you on a cliffhanger!
Take a guess at what happened after they walk out the door... First one to guess it right gets a dedication to the next chapter..
ALSO: You need to be fanning me if you want me to dedicate it to you cause it doesnt work if your not!

Need at least 150 votes for the next chapter...