Chapter Twenty Nine - The Scream

Heeey everyone ! Sorry its a bit short but I had to go out yesterday & today but I still wrote...
Hope you enjoy!

RECAP

Niall’s POV

“Niall “Everything will be okay and she will be aright as long as the three of us are here” Liam reassured me.

I was about to say something when we heard someone scream? Kate? Louis, Liam and I got up and ran to her room and saw...

Kate’s POV

“Haven’t seen you in a while” I turned around and saw that signature smirk that practically lived on his face. “Long time not see” He said as he walked towards me and smacked me across the face and then in the gut.

After he had finished he stood back with Zayn and laughed. “Nobody loves you” Nate said as he punched me in the gut. “Nobody ever will” He said as he hit me again twice. “And nobody ever will” He said as he hit me again another 5 times in the same spot.

By this time my eyes were watering and I was crying. The pain was indescribable. “Your go” Harry said as he looked over at Zayn. I could barely see but I could make out where they were standing.

“I don’t want to” “Im not in the mood” Zayn said as he stepped away from me. “Whatever” Harry said as he started to walk away. Nate then whispered something to Zayn. I couldn’t tell exactly what he said but it sounded something like “Your in the mood when I say you are so fucking hit her you twat”.

He couldn’t have said that... Their friends?

I then felt something hit my face hard which made everything go more blurry and made me feel a bit dizzy. I heard someone walk away and someone whisper “Im back baby”. Someone grabbed me...

‘Im back baby’ I tried to put it with a face but I couldn’t...
Zayn? Harry? Louis? Liam? Niall? No..

Then it came to me... Nate.

“Nate?” I mumbled. “Shh baby” He said as he lifted me up. I looked around and all I saw was Nate smirking. “You’re finally mine again” He said as he continued to smirk and walked towards me.

“AAAAHHH”

“Kate?” Someone said as they shook me. “Wake up” They said again. I opened my eyes and saw Liam, Louis and Niall.

“Are you okay?” Liam questioned me. “Yeah” I said as I rubbed my eyes. “Just a bad dream”. “Do you wanna talk about it?” Louis questioned. “N-no” I mumbled as I stared at my feet.

“Liam” “Can I talk to you” I asked him with pleading eyes. “Sure” He said as he smiled. “We’ll be outside” Louis said as he dragged Niall with him out the door. “You know how I told you about what happened?” I questioned him.

He looked confused at first but then realisation hit him. “Ohh yeah” He said as he eyed me. “Well I think something else happened...” I said as I stared at the wall. “And what’s that?” He questioned me.

“IthinkNaterapedme” I said really fast. “You what?” He asked again. “I-I think Nate” I said as I started crying.

“I think Nate raped me”

Thanks for reading ! Vote & Comment... Need at least 200 votes for chapter 30 !