Before We Met - H.S

Hello guys!!!!
Sorry for the self promo but I just published the first chapter of my new darker Harry book "Before We Met". It's on my page if you wanna give it a read plz and thanks. Contains mature content so if you're not comfortable with that then it's probably not the book for you.

Here's the description if you wanna have a read thanks :

I feel my foot press down hard on the pedal and before I notice, I'm going way above the speed limit.

My pulse is speeding up and I grip the steering wheel tighter, my fingers are starting to turn white and my hands sweaty but I don't even notice at first. My thoughts are yelling louder above the noises around me or the pain in my hands.

I yank the door open so hard that I feel as if I could've snapped the handle off. Running towards the destination and arriving within 30 seconds I stop. My breathing is uneven and so very loud that I'm sure the unknown man In front of me could hear my presence easily.

I stand in complete silence, unsure of how to approach the situation and he mirrors this. Not a single word is murmured and he doesn't turn around to see me but I know that he know's I'm here.

"Please don't do it"

-------------------

Or the one where Harry feels his life is dark and meaningless until he meets Ella, the only light in his life. But who said life would be easy? What happens when his past is brought back to him?

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO BRITTANYTOMMO

CONTAINS TRIGGERING ELEMENTS INCLUDING MENTAL HEALTH, VULGAR LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT

ILL BE UPDATING BULLIED BY 3/5 OF 1D IN A FEW DAYS. ILY GUYS