Chapter 49 - What A Joy To Be Back

Heey everyone! I understand that this chapter is not the best but bare with me.

Also, I apologise for any spelling in here that is incorrect to you, just stating that I spell everything the way I know. So I spell it the Strayaan way ;P

So anywwwwaaaysss, enjoy!

Kate’s POV

“What a joy to be back” I whispered.

Louis grabbed my hang reassuringly and we started to walk towards my locker.

I’ll go get my books and I’ll be straight back” Louis promised me. I nodded and opened my locker.

“So the rumours are true, she is back” I turned and saw two of the many people I was dreading to see.

“I’ve heard that you’ve been staying with a bunch of guys, could’ve guessed” She said as she looked me up and down with disgust.

I couldn’t care less though. All I could think about was how long it would take for Louis to get back.

She was about to say something when the bell went off. I never thought I would say this but I love that bell.

I quickly walked past them. I was walking when I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to my right and saw Louis.

I smiled as we continued walking to our first class.

Fortunately were both in the same History class. Sadly, Harry, Ashley, Jordan and Brooke are also in it.

When Louis and I walked in, all eyes were on us. I just looked at my feet as the staring was making me uncomfortable.

We both took a seat at the front of the class, near the wall (because the back is too mainstream ;P)

“I thought she was dating the blonde one” I heard someone whisper from behind us. I didn’t think to turn around though.

It was a girl but Im not sure which one...

“It looks as if she’s dating Louis” a second girl stated.

“She’s probably dating both” I heard the original girl say. I was trying to hold back the tears.

Why do people have to be so mean?!

“Good morning class” Miss Hendry said as she sat down at her desk.