Chapter 27

"So she will be fine?" Mom asks me.

"I dont know. We havent hear from her yet. Dad is still in the hospital with her parents." I said to mom.

Quinn got traffic accident and because of that Rachel and Finn decided to cancelled their wedding besides they lost they slot time.

We might won the sectionals but there is bad luck behind that. I mean, Tina was right. The groom cant see the bride before wedding or it will be a bad luck.

Now, I'm staying in my mom's house as today is Saturday and I'm doing the custody. I'm just sitting down on the sofa in living room and eat a bag of potato chips as mom is busy with folding clothes.

"But she didnt comma or anything right?" Mom asks me.

"I dont know, mom. But the police said that her legs were bleeding." I said to mom.

"As song as she didnt comma is fine." Mom simply said.

"Why?" I frown at her.

"Honey, when you got your asthma attack two years ago, you went comma for three days and that was freaking me out. I mean, outside your body looked fine but inside I didnt know with that. And all I can remember people kept telling me that comma was in between alive and die. And glad that day when you were with your dad you were only fainted." Mom sighs.

"I didnt remember that." I said to her.

"Of course you didnt remember that because you were sleeping like Sleeping Beauty. That was a worst nightmare for me." Mom says to me.

"It means that you really love me right?" I ask mom.

"Of course, sweetheart. I cant stop crying and hoping that you'd be fine." Mom says to me.

"Like Quinn's mom in that hospital?" I ask mom.

"Worse than that. I mean, she knew her daughter only get a damn surgery on her legs but what I saw was my daughter comma there and didnt wake up and nobody knew when you would wake up. I was freaking out. Why do you ask me that?"

"Nothing. Just want to know." I giggle.

"You really look like your dad with that dying smirk." Mom chuckles.

"You know what, mom? Mike really loves my nose." I chuckle.

"Really? Ah that's my nose." Mom chuckles.

"Want to know something, mom? Mike got into Joffrey Ballet School of Dance in Chicago." I grin at mom.

"He is cute and cool." Mom nodded.

"Dad also cute and cool when he was in high school right?" I smirk at mom.

"Ugh honey, stop that." Mom rolls her eyes. "What do you want for dinner by the way?"

"Anything with chicken." I said to mom.

"Alright." Mom nodded and stand up from her seat.

I just turn my face to the tv until the door bell rings. I was about to stand up from my seat and open the door and mom open the door.

"Hey, I though I could stop by." Dad's voice.

I turn around and look at the door. "Daddy?"

"Hey, sweetheart. I brough your favorite food and your inhaler puffs." Dad smiles at me.

"Just come in, Will." Mom says to dad.

"Thank you." Dad chuckles and gets in.

Mom closes the door and turn around at us. "Alright, I'm gonna prepare for dinner." Mom says to us.