Chapter 21

My alarm is ringing. I turn off the alarm and jump from my bed and walk out from my room and walk downstairs in hurry. Today is December 23rd and it's officially my sixteenth birthday.

I walk to the living room and look at those boxes that dad already placed there. Yeah since I was born, and having my first birthday, I already made a list what I want and my dad will place the things I want under the christmas tree.

I look at these boxes and dad already marked it which is for my birthday gift and my christmas gift. Today is gonna be a day ever. I have my wishes come true.

"Can guess that you already there since your alarm ringing." Dad walks downstairs and grins at me.

"Aww thank you so much, dad. You make all my wishes come true." I run to him and hug him.

"Happy birthday, my princess." Dad hugs me back. "Now get ready, you still have school and you have a lot of time after school to open all your presents." Dad says to me.

"Alright, I'm gonna get ready." I smile at dad and walk upstairs.

I walk to my room and walk to my bathroom. Today is gonna be the best day ever. It's my birthday today and two days before Christmas. I always love Christmas.

After take a bath, I walked out from my bathroom and walk into my walk in closet and take my cheerios uniform. I wear my cheerios uniform and a long christmas socks and my cheerios jacket. I wear my santa christmas hat and then walk to my bed.

I take my ransel and walk downstairs. I cant wait until the time I can open all those gift. I walk to the kitchen and dad already make a special breakfast for me.

It's only a pancake but the garnish is really cute. He made a decoration of Santa Claus in my pancake and this pancake is too cute to be eaten.

"Why dont you eat your breakfast?" Dad walks into the kitchen and sit down opposite me.

"This pancake is too cute to be eaten." I said to dad.

"I made that one for you." Dad chuckles.

"Since when you can make beautiful garnish decoration like this?" I ask dad.

"You want to eat that pancake or starring at it until we both late for school?" Dad asks me.

"You dont wanna have breakfast?" I ask dad.

"I already ate pancake while making the breakfast for you." Dad rubs my hair. "Now eat that or both of us will be late."

"Alright." I sigh and take a fork then start eating the pancake.

Dad pour a glass of milk and place it next to me. Then he prepare for his lunch into a lunch box while I'm still eating my breakfast.

"Dad, wanna know the truth? This pancake is delicious." I said to dad.

"Really? Thank you." Dad smiles at me.

"I cant wait until the school is over and I can open all those gift." I said excitedly.

"Honey, you know what is inside those boxes since you were the one who made that list." Dad says to me.

"Mom didnt give me birthday gift?" I ask dad.

"Well, we divided the list you gave me. Everything you want is under the christmas tree but last night your mom left this when you already fell asleep." Dad says to me and give me a long square box.

I raise my eyebrows and open that box until I see two necklaces inside. One with paris word. Second with eiffel tower as the pendant.

"These are beautiful." I said and turn my face at dad.