Chapter 64 - Beginning of The End

~*~*~*~Typhon~*~*~*~

Typhon brought his arm up as Rite fired another beam of ice at him, as he did a sword flew materialized in front of him taking the brunt of the hit. That didn't save him one bit though from having a boulder explode on his back that sent him crashing into a nearby building. Typhon let out a groan as he was slowly picking himself up, noticing the metal bar that was part of the building's frame sticking out of his side. He grabbed it and with a loud groan of pain he pulled it out just as someone came flying in the building after him. Typhon spun around as fast as he could hurling the bit of metal at the intruder like a spear. It was Leon however that'd chased him and he'd not only avoided the metal bar, he caught it and threw it right back at him.

Typhon let out a loud cry as the bar impaled him once again before Leon rushed at him. The impact of the tackle was more than enough to send the both of them through the floor to the level below them. Leon hauled Typhon up by the shoulder spikes and had his fist pulled back ready to lay into him once again and Typhon wasn't in the condition to put up much physical resistance. Regardless of what he still thought of the boy, there was no denying that he'd made leaps and bounds within the past few months. Having fought with him now, Typhon could see why Skorge had lost to Leon a month ago and even though Typhon had fought against several others, none of them had been able to do the kind of damage that Leon had done.

Still... Typhon's eyes flashed brightly as two swords ripped their way up from the floor and buried themselves deep into Leon's shoulders tearing him off his feet and into the floors above. This left Typhon alone to catch his breath even though he knew it wouldn't be for very much longer at all. Like all the times before once Typhon dealt with one of them another rose up to take their place, and this was no different. For as soon as Leon flew through the ceiling did Remus appear in his place giving Typhon only three seconds, if that, of rest.

Even an S-class such as he couldn't fight against another S-class as well as six other A-class demons who somehow were managing to work together as if they'd known each other all their lives. This wouldn't be much of a challenge if it weren't for Quinn doing to Skorge what he'd done to Typhon during the Collaboration Festival. At least that's what he was assuming that Quinn had done, he couldn't imagine that Skorge would simply stand by while Typhon fought against all of these other demons by himself.

Remus brought his arm up as a loud and low pitched humming sounded before the floor between them began to get ripped apart by his psychic blast. Typhon jumped backwards but before he got very far at all it felt as though a massive hand had wrapped itself around his entire body and was trying to crush him. Typhon let out a loud cry, steam blowing through the tiny vents in his bone-plated mask, as Remus threw his arm to the side sending Typhon crashing back into the streets.

He didn't even hit the ground when Gall and Kane both appeared and each through a punch that connected with his jaw. His bone-plated mask all but shattered under the force of their fists, it was in all honesty probably the only thing that saved his whole head from imploding. Typhon had gone limp now as Rite ran toward him stopping just short, as Gall and Kane jumped away before Rite hit Typhon again with a blast of fire. The blast sent him crashing into the basement of the building they were in front of with all of them following right after him.

Typhon had landed like a slab of meat on the concrete below while the others landed rather gracefully. Both Rite and Kane extended their hands toward Typhon, their hands giving off a bright glow before two blasts of light were fired at him. Typhon managed to conjure up a wall of swords to block the blast, but that didn't do anything against Gall who had appeared behind him and hit him so hard that his wall of swords shattered.