Chapter 52 - Limitations

Sorry for the wait I had Midterms all of last week and I'm finishing them up this week. 

~*~*~*~Roy~*~*~*~

Carny came flying through the air at Roy who dashed away from him and instead went straight after Fury. He knew that if he were to have any chance at all at making it through this had had to take Fury out first, and hope he had enough left in him to deal with Carny. The effects of the tranquilizers had yet to fully wear off and Roy would be lying if he said he was feeling steady on his feet. He was clutching Rize in his hand after it'd taken the form of a long katana-like blade that was taller than he was, and took a wide swing at Fury.

The android though saw the entire attack coming from a mile away and  darted back just out of reach of Roy's slash. He growled before he took another step bringing the blade up above his head only to have Carny's hand come from behind and rip him off of his feet. Roy let out a loud curse as he twisted his body as much as he could as Carny reeled him in and threw his leg out connecting with him right in the side of the head. It wasn't meant to knock Carny out, merely to get him to let go before Roy took hold of his arm and threw him with all of his might in an effort to keep him out of the fight.

Turning back to Fury, Roy had just enough time to bring Rize back up and defend from a large red beam. However the force of the beam was too much for Roy to hold back and he was being bulldozed down the road ever closer to where he'd just thrown Carny. Roy cursed under his breath when he realized what it was that Fury was trying to do. He was keeping him and Carny close together knowing that the other demon will attack Roy because he thought that Fury was actually Leon. As soon as he figured hat out Roy dug in his heels and using all of strength took a big swing sending a wave of light in the form of a blade into the beam. He took a deep breath as he watched Rize's blast plowing through the beam before it simply vanished and the blast continued on until it blew half of a building's wall apart. Roy heard a loud whooshing sound behind him and when he turned he saw Fury reaching for him, only for Roy to dash a distance away from him.

Fury let out a half laugh before his visor peeled back revealing the fake Leon face wearing a smirk that was too much like the real Leon's for his liking. "Thanks." Fury said extending his arm and Roy narrowed his eyes as he saw a black blade begin to extend from his hand.

Roy got in a better stance knowing full well that this thing already had his own ability, and that this fight was about to get a hell of a lot more dangerous. Fury grasped the blade that was extending from his hand and surprisingly the black fluid that was forming the blade changed its color to a steel-grey as he swung it as if he were testing it. It was a straight blade, about as long as his leg and thin so to Roy that said he was going to be coming at him with fast attacks.

"None of my files on you said that you could fire a blast like that." Fury said pointing the blade straight at Roy. "Unfortunately I can't replicate it coming from the blade, but-" Fury vanished from sight and reappeared right in front of Roy, the blade he'd made no longer in his hand, but he had surprisingly opened up his chest plate revealing a large mirror-like disc that was giving off a bright glow. "I can still copy the blast."

Roy's eyes went wide as the light suddenly exploded from Fury's chest completely obliterating everything that had been in front of him a moment before. Roy though had dashed to the side fast enough to avoid the blast and had come to a halt behind the android who much to Roy's horror had his head spun completely around to look at him. He winked at Roy before turning his head back around and a slight flicker in the reflection coming from Fury's armor warned Roy about some movement behind him. He dashed to the side just as a blade much like the one Fury had made was stabbed half way into the concrete below, and the wielder of the blade was none other than another Fury.