Chapter 55

Hello lovelies,

I told you to expect the next chapter soon and Voila! Here it is :D This chapter is dedicated to @6BlueRoses :D Check out her book... it's good :D

Also, in this chapter, I would like to share that my NEXT STORY will come out in JUNE but before that, I AM GOING TO POST A SEPARATE BOOK titled THE OTHER HUNTERS :D

Yes, I am writing The Other Hunters... don't ask me when the first chapter is going to be out!

The above artwork done by @HotnessNCoolness and I love it :D:D

Anyway, Enjoy!

****

"Coming together is a beginning.

Keeping together is progress.

Working together is success."

-Henry Ford.

AT GRIER PACK...

Meryl climbed out of her car and ran all the way, until she reached the main door of Tyler Grier, her Alpha's house.

The door was opened by their children's nanny, who settled anxious eyes on Meryl.

"Is the Alpha here?" she asked and the nanny nodded. She was then escorted to Tyler's office. After a knock, she was permitted to enter inside.

Tyler and his mate, Vanessa, the Luna of the Grier Pack where sitting on chairs, while their children, Blodwen and Bryce were sleeping on the couch.

"I am sorry to intrude Alpha" Meryl began hastily and Tyler furrowed his brows. "But did Ekon said anything to you about leaving the pack?"

"No" Tyler answered and Meryl sucked in a breath.

Ekon was missing. Meryl hadn't seen him in five days. They had dinner that last night and then went to bed, but the next morning when she woke up, he wasn't there. She thought he had gone to get breakfast for them, but he hadn't returned the whole day or the next.

She called him and his phone was switched off. Meryl didn't know where he was, but thought he might have been hypnotized by Konrad again.

"He is missing Alpha" Meryl said holding back a sob and Tyler compressed his lips. "He went to get breakfast for me but he hasn't returned home since then" Meryl sniffed as her wolf whined inside her.

"He isn't missing Meryl" Tyler stated and Meryl furrowed her brows. "He has left on his own will to go back to Konrad."

"No... No he wouldn't" Meryl said and Tyler lowered his lashes. Her mate had left her to go back to Konrad. Tyler had seen it with his own eyes. The way Ekon was holding back Konrad from attacking Quillon!

Darya had told Ekon to go to his mate and start a new life with her but Ekon ignored it. He broke her trust and went back to Konrad... the enemy!

"Meryl" Tyler began and shaking her head, she ran out of the room. "Meryl wait" Tyler said following her, but she was already out by then.

"He is not going to come back, is he?" Vanessa, asked from behind. Tyler replied a negative without looking at her. "He left her... like this, when she is expecting his child?" Vanessa asked in disbelief.