Chapter 22

Presenting Chapter 22 which is dedicated to @_dholie_ :D

I love Lorcan and when I googled, I found this cute little boy, who is almost as same as the Lorcan I imagine :D So, Pic on the above of Lorcan ^^^^

****

“When you go through a hard period,
When everything seems to oppose you,
... When you feel you cannot even bear one more minute,
NEVER GIVE UP!
Because it is the time and place that the course will divert!” 
― Rumi
The Essential Rumi

DARYA P.O.V

“Three, four, Knock at the door” I heard Lorcan singing, the moment I climbed out of my car.

“Five, six, pick up the sticks.” I smiled as I saw Lorcan sitting on Sel’s lap and singing, while she was cutting his nails.

“Seven, eight, lay them straight. Nine, Ten-”

“A big fat hen” I shouted louder than Lorcan because I always loved that rhyme.

“Daroo” Lorcan screamed and getting of Sel’s lap, he rushed towards me.

“My baby-bear, I missed you so much” I cooed kissing the top of his head. Lorcan let out a loud shout of laughter as I tickled his stomach. “Alright, let’s go inside” I said when he fell on his butt near my feet. “And your Cadbury is in this” I told him handing him my handbag. Just like Sel’s grandpa, Lorcan too loved Cadbury’s.

Chuckling, I looked up and found Sel staring at me with an amused expression. “You let him mark you” she stated and I gulped. This is why I think Sel knows me better than I know myself. She knew Quillon could not have marked me if I did not want it.

“Surprise” I tried to be cute but Sel just shook her head.

“Come in” she said walking inside the house. Pouting, I did as told.

“You will tell Duncan?” I asked sitting on the couch, while Lorcan ran away to bring a pair of scissors.

“What do you think?” she asked smirking and I nervously licked my bottom lip. I think it is better that way. Sel telling him and getting him prepared for it, then him actually flipping when he sees my mark. “How and when did this happen?” Sel asked handing me a glass of juice.

I told her everything but cut some details, like us making out for one.

“What about Quillon. How does he feel about the mark?” she demanded after I told her, I was okay with the mark.

“He is okay with it too” I said with a shrug and lowered my head to hide my blush.

“He told you so?”

“Yes” I said and glanced up when there was no reply from her. I growled when I found Sel frowning. “What?” I asked annoyed.

Sel sighed and said, “Just wondering if that sixty days crap of yours is cancelled or still in existence?”

“Cancelled. I think” I said unsurely.

“You think?”

“We did not actually talk about that”

“Then do” she said and that very moment, Lorcan jumped on the couch and handed me the scissor so that I could cut the wrapper.

“Why did you bring Cadbury again? Ma and pa had come home last week, they brought Cadbury’s too” Sel muttered while I cut the wrapper.