Chapter 28

Hi lovelies,

Chapter 28 for you all and it is dedicated to @fanalisha-fire :D

The quote below is from one of my favorite authors and I was just waiting when I could use any of his quotes... finally got a chance in this chapter.

Also, I am sure many of you will like the first line of the chapter ;) I do....

****

"And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many."

― J.R.R. Tolkien

DARYA P.O.V

I was making out with Quillon.

It all started with me ordering lunch for us. When the food was delivered, he was the one who opened it and he started shouting at me for ordering sea food. How the hell am I supposed to know he does not like sea food? Majority people do eat and love sea food. Not everyone is like him. I swear the guy is so fussy about food. Even if he is hungry, he doesn't just eat anything. He eats only what meets up to his standard. I am so glad I cannot cook, and even if I did, I would have never cooked for Quillon! He is very, very hard to please.

When I couldn't hear any more of his shouting, I told him to fuck off. He retaliated by anchoring a hand around my wrist and snarling at me. When I saw that his wolf was close to make a guest appearance, I gulped and nervously licked my bottom lip. One thing led to another and we were now lying on the couch and kissing each other passionately.

I moaned in pure ecstasy when the kiss deepened as Quillon's lips coaxed mine. His hands were pushing up my skirt and when his fingers trailed the soft skin of my thighs, my pulse raced. My pupils dilated when my fingers traced the ripped muscles of his six-pack abs. Oh my! I could do this forever and-

"Gross!"

Squeaking, I pushed Quillon away from me and buried my lips inside my mouth to stare at Quinn, who was standing in the doorway of the living room.

"Please don't tell me from now on I have to make more noises before coming in, so that you two know I am here" Quinn muttered frowning at us. I turned scarlet to the roots of my hair while Quillon just growled at him. I knew exactly how we looked. I could feel my lipstick, which Quillon had wiped off earlier, burning my cheeks.

When neither of us replied, Quinn shuddered and then went upstairs.

That was embarrassing!

Pinching my lips, I turned to look at Quillon and gulped when I found his eyes focused on me. "He is right" Quillon told me and I cocked an eyebrow. "We should make out in our room."

With that said Quillon picked me up like I am a doll and smashed his totally kissable lips against mine. Feeling totally deprived of breath; I closed my eyes when I felt Quillon moving.

The next thing I know, my back is pressed against something solid. When Quillon started trailing kisses down my neck, I opened my eyes and studied my surroundings. I was pressed against the wall, next to the door of our room. As his expertise mouth teased my flaming skin, I arched my back and bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. My heart throbbed and my belly tightened as heat simmered in my pelvic region.

When I couldn't hold back the moan anymore, I decided to go inside the room. I tried to pull away but Quillon just growled and continued kissing me.