Chapter 25

Hola....

Firstly, I want to say a very BIG THANK-YOU for all the votes and comments on previous chapter :D Super glad you liked it :D:D I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Secondly, presenting chapter 25 which is dedicated to @DazzlingBlack :D

Thirdly, a banner done by me of Q, is posted above ^^^^

If the update is a bit late, then it is because I couldn't stop ogling at Bernardo.... *sighs* Ladies, drool as much as you want!!

****

"I am an invisible monster, and I am incapable of loving anybody. You don't know which is worse."

Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

DARYA P.O.V

Quinn, few of Quillon's friends, Maxwell and former third-in-command- Larry, Bee, Leah and two of her friends were already waiting for us in the living room of Grace's house. I sat in between Quillon and Grace.

"Everyone is here, let's start" Scott told us.

"Not yet Uncle" Leah spoke and every single head turned to look at her, standing near a window. "Darya does not belong to our pack. Why is she attending this meeting?"

Except for Scott, Maxwell and Leah's friends, everyone else growled after hearing her words. I tensed as I heard it because what she said was true.

"Q has marked her and very soon she is going to be the future Luna of the pack. So I think she has every right to be here" Grace said curtly, glaring at Leah. "If you have a problem with her being here, then feel free to leave" she added.

Leah compressed her lips and looked away.

My eyes unwarily drifted towards Bee, who was already looking at me and trying her best to hide her amusement. Seeing her, a corner of my lips twitched and to hide my grin, I lowered my head and played with the bracelet in my hand.

"Alright. Start" Grace commanded, when Leah did not leave the room as others expected.

"Why did you let him go?" Scott was the first one to ask.

"For the sake of Pack. If I had challenged him for a fight, he would have targeted the pack wolves" Quillon said and I totally agreed with him. "Plus I do not know the rest of his gifts" Quillon added smoothly.

True! Only a stupid would blindly attack Konrad. Attacking him must be done with proper planning and not when our mind is ruled by anger or pride!

"What did you do to the bodies?" Quillon asked.

"Wolves are getting rid of it. It was gruesome" Scott frowned at Quillon.

"Konrad hired them to take Darya away from me" Quillon stated flatly.

"How many did he bring?"

"Almost forty. Cable was with him"

"That rogue was also here" Scott growled.

"That's just not it dad. Konrad tried to hypnotize us" Quinn said and beside me Grace gasped.

"Did he try to hypnotize you Q?" Grace questioned shocked.

Quillon smirked and looked at me, "Darya pushed me away before he could" he said and I turned beet red.

There was complete silence for few seconds before Grace sighed and said, "I am glad she did." I sent her a soft smile.