Chapter 1

Chapter 1 is here and this chapter is dedicated to @GreenLaVerde :)

OMG! I am super happy because in the first week, the book got ranked 26th in Action. I love you so much for that. You guys are amazing :D

Hottie Bernardo Velasco on the side as Quillon>>>  

****

“You’re some freaky shit, my

brother. You really are”

-J. R. Ward, Lover Eternal (Black

Dagger Brotherhood, #2)

QUILLON P.O.V

“Why do you even challenge Quillon for a fight when you know that it is impossible to defeat him?” Harvey asked Nevin, who just shrugged as a reply.

Stepping inside the circle, I smirked at Nevin, my beta and my good friend who, in return, rolled his eyes.

“Ready?” Harvey, my third-in-command asked loudly and both of us nodded without looking at him. “Attack” he directed and we both lunged at each other.

I knew Nevin would raise his fist to attack me and that is why, I lunged high in the air and kneed him in the chest. He went flying and hit the nearest tree.

“Anyone else?” I asked staring at my pack members. Ram took a step forward with a smirk and I laughed.

They know. They know they cannot defeat me yet they like to fight with me.

Ram rushed towards me and I punched him direct in the stomach. He skid backwards and accidently crossed the circle.

“Who is next?” I demanded and once again Nevin stepped forward. I cocked an eyebrow and Nevin smirked and looked at Harvey.

“Go ahead. Cheating is allowed. Even I will join you” Harvey said and I smirked once again.

“Attack” Nevin screamed and twenty of my pack members, who were watching us play, attacked me at once.

Even though I wanted to laugh, I didn’t because they were all rushing towards me. Since Ram was closer to me, I caught the collar of his shirt, picked him up and threw him like a Frisbee.  He collided against five pack wolves. They all fell on the ground and groaned.

Not paying any attention to them, I kneeled and punched two others on the stomach, quickly stood up and shoved one and then turned and punched three others in the face. When I sensed Isaac raising rushing towards me from behind, I turned to face him. As soon as Isaac saw me looking at him, he ran past me, without fighting me. I looked at his retreating figure and cocked an eyebrow amusedly.

Two more tried to hit me. I punched one before throwing him out of the boundary. Seeing that, the other one jumped out of the circle and raised his hands in surrender.

I elbowed the next one on his chin and the one after him flew in the air and hit against a tree. Unfortunately for him, the back of his shirt got hooked with a branch. I kicked Allan in the stomach and turned to face my beta and third-in-command who were the only two guys left.

“Ready?” I asked them and they nodded.

“Can someone help me get down first?” Clay, who was trapped on the branch pleaded and everyone ignored him.

Harvey was the first one who rushed towards me. He held my shoulders and meant to punch me in the stomach but I quickly knocked my head against his. As he bent down holding his head, I held his waist and threw him at Nevin who let out a high pitch scream.