Description

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

HUNTERS LOOKING FOR THEIR PREYS

Though clueless, they are determined… Can these three hunters find their preys?

Duncan Rhoades, Alpha of Emperor Pack

Cortez Moreland, Alpha of Moreland Pack

Quillon Sanders, Alpha of Serene Pack

Strong, dominant and ruthless, they are on a hunt with only revenge in their mind. But neither of them expected to come across their mates on their journey.

Seline Norwood, the smart and feisty daughter of an Alpha

Malory Timbs, the naive and gorgeous cousin of the Beta

Darya Kenrick, the hotheaded and spirited sister of an Alpha

Find out how the hunters hunt down their preys in stories filled with action, desire, secrets of past and love.

Read Darya and Quillon’s story:

Konrad King, an evil wolf, was created by the rogues to kill the she-wolf, who has a gift of manipulating all the five elements. Killing the she-wolf isn’t easy especially when there are five Alphas’ protecting her. However, he has been planning for years and just when he is ready to put his shrewd plan in action, another Alpha steps in for the she-wolf’s protection.

Darya Kenrick, an Alpha’s sister, has been playing Russian roulette with her life ever since she shifted for the first time. Having tolerated enough of Konrad’s shrewd games, she decides it’s time to settle the score. However, before she could make any move, she finds her mate, who is the Alpha of a rival pack.

Quillon Sanders, Alpha of Serene Pack, is hunting for two wolves. A she-wolf, who had dared to send him an outrageous gift and an evil wolf, who goes on killing innocent wolves. When his search comes to an end, he discovers that the she-wolf is his mate and the evil wolf, is planning to kill her.

To kill their mutual enemy, Darya and Quillon must keep their personal differences aside and join forces. But are they both capable of killing Konrad, who can hypnotize any wolf he wants?

Are Darya’s gift’s powerful enough to protect Quillon and her from Kornad?

Can Konrad kill Darya, especially when he knows that Quillon is stronger and shrewder than the other five Alphas’?

****