Chapter 48

Hi,

Sorry for the one day delay. But, THANK-YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for being patient and understanding! I LOVE YOU ALL for that. Kisses.

Here is chapter 48 and it is dedicated to @deviel.

Beautiful cover above ^^^^ done by @HotnessNCoolness :D

SaQuinn lovers.... Enjoy!

****

"Don't judge yourself by what others did to you."

-C. Kennedy, Omorphi.

AT KONRAD'S WAREHOUSE...

"He banished me from the pack!" Maxwell roared. "That son of a bitch banished me from the pack! After what I did to them, this is how they repay me?" He growled slamming his hands on the table.

Sanity on the other hand was training by throwing the Kerambits to a dart board.

"What did your best-friend do?"

"Scott didn't utter a word. Not a single word while Quillon passed that statement" Maxwell breathed out in fury. "They know I have been helping you. He and his friends were waiting for me. The moment I came to my house, they issued the ban. That little fucker even threatened to kill me and Scott kept quite the whole time. My best friend didn't speak a word to stop it from happening" Maxwell hissed.

"They will regret this. I will make them regret this" Maxwell said in determination and his wolf growled in agreement. "I will destroy Serene" he roared again.

"Only Serene?" Konrad demanded, raising one dark brow and Maxwell stopped growling.

"You want to destroy all the packs?" he asked, after some time.

"One after another, so that they see their death coming towards them. I want to wipe out everything. They killed my family and I will destroy everything that is theirs" Konrad swore viciously.

"Our kind will be wiped out" Maxwell said in a weak voice, still shocked by the bomb that Konrad just dropped.

"It has to and only then a new kind will be born. My kind" Konrad spread his arms beside him and Maxwell just stared at him in stunned silence.

His kind... a body made of half human and half wolf.

"Powerful. So powerful that it will crush everything that dares to stand in the way" Konrad said through gritted teeth.

Maxwell gulped; he was scared and confused but Konrad was very powerful and he knew he couldn't stand against him. He couldn't risk losing his life like others.

"How can your kind be born?" Maxwell asked hesitantly.

"By giving my blood to all werewolves" Konrad said grinning cunningly.

"We... we won't die?" Maxwell asked surprised.

"No. We will become more powerful" Sanity said and a slowly, the corners of Maxwell's mouth tilted upwards.

Now, he knew why Sanity was so supportive of Konrad.

More powerful!

A different kind of werewolf! A body which was half of human and half of an animal; yet so strong and dangerous! He could become like Konrad... probably even stronger. The offer was so tempting to Maxwell that he immediately stood straight.