Chapter 36

Hi Lovelies,

Firstly, I want to share with you all that all my five stories were in TOP 20 of Werewolf Hotlist in wattpad last week :D Woohoo! Thanks a lot for that :D I love you all sooooo much :D:D

TSW WAS IN #3 in werewolf and #10 in Action last week. I AM THE ALPHA WAS #4 YESTERDAY :D

Banner above done by @CharlesMegan :D I cannot thank her enough for all the covers she has done :D

Finally... Chapter 36 for you all which is dedicated to @sherinhidayatx —

****

"If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun."

—Katherine Hepburn

AT KONRAD'S WAREHOUSE...

"It's confirmed. Cable is dead" Wesley stated uneasily. Wesley never liked Cable but still the news of his death, startled him.

"She-wolves must be rejoicing" Konrad muttered nonchalantly.

Shocked, Wesley looked at Konrad in disbelief. "You knew this would happen?" Wesley asked in whisper.

"I wanted this to happen" Konrad corrected and with a smirk, turned to face Wesley, who swallowed a bile down his throat.

"W-wanted?" Wesley repeated feeling sick.

"Hmm" Konrad said and nodded to confirm it. "Let Quillon and Darya think it will all be easy peasy" Konrad grinned and Wesley paled. He looked at Sanity, who had her attention on her sketchbook.

"Bu-But Cable is dead" Wesley stuttered and then pulled out a packet of cigarette. He needed to smoke... desperately.

"Like I said... part of my plan" Konrad reminded and then threw his head back to exhale noticeably.

"What part am I playing in this plan?" Wesley questioned after blowing some smoke rings.

"The same old one. Keep informing me about Darya's movements" Konrad commanded and Wesley nodded.

With hands that were trembling, he continued smoking. Cable was dead. It's over... no need to fret over it! Konrad isn't worrying. So it means Konrad has something bigger and better planned.

"What next?"

"Next" Konrad said and then rubbed his hands together. Grinning widely, he rushed towards a dart board that was covered with red sheet. With one tug, Konrad pulled the sheet and then sang,

"Eeny Meeny Mino Mo,

Someone in her big family has to go"

Wesley held the cigarette between his fingers and stepped ahead to see the board. There were photos of those whom Darya considered her family. Wesley frowned when he did not find Quillon Sanders' photo in there.

The real satisfaction he would receive was in Quillon's death. But Konrad wasn't targeting him yet!

"As in death?" Wesley asked staring at the photos and smirked slightly. Killing any one of them would, without doubt, hurt Darya.

"Yes" Konrad said and then picked a knife from a nearby table.

"Sanity" he called and the seventeen year old girl got up from her seat and marched towards her chief. "I want you to throw it blindly to help me in selecting the next target" Konrad said passing the knife to her.