Chapter 50

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Sorry for one day delay!

BTW, Thank-you soooo much for your support of my post in WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY. I love you all. If you haven't checked it out, then please do check it out. It has a post on Cortez and Malory's future :D

Anyway, after a long wait the chapter is here and it is dedicated to @Pattelabone @Patellabone :D

Cover above done by @CharlesMegan :D

Enjoy!

****

"I guess I'm getting my test on patience. I'm going to be patient, but it's tough."

- Sam Mitchell.

QUILLON P.O.V

It started as a wonderful day, which got even better after Darya joined me in the shower.

My wolf purred lowly and I felt uneasy at the instant raise of interest at my groin. Only Darya had that affect on me and I was secretly very glad she didn't know it.

Compressing my lips, I then paid attention to the meeting that was going on.

Ten minutes later, my dad connected with me through the link. When I raised my hand, the staff stopped explaining about the growing stock market.

'Q, come home soon? Something's wrong with Grace' he said anxiously and I stiffened, while my wolf stood on his fours.

'What happened?' I asked, furrowing my brows.

'I don't know. She is crying... saying the same thing again and again... Where are you? Come home!' he almost pleaded and I stood up.

"The meeting is over" I muttered as I walked out of the room without my coat. 'I will be there' I told my dad.

I used the stairs because it was almost empty and I could use my werewolf speed there without anyone finding anything suspicious.

Thirty seconds later, I was out of the building and in the woods, running back home to find out what happened to mom.

I couldn't bear the thought and my wolf growled fiercely. He wouldn't be convinced she is alright, until he sees the evidence for the same in his own eyes.

Almost twenty minutes later I reached home and found pack wolves blocking the door. They were all whispering and wondering what happened to mom. One feral growl from me and they all scrambled away. In a flash, I was in the living room of my parents home where Quinn was already present. The sight in front of me pained me and my wolf howled in anguish.

"Don't kill him. Please don't... I am begging you" my mom was sobbing repeatedly.

Dad was holding her and asking her to calm down, while Quinn and Nevin's mom were rubbing her hands.

"Q" Quinn almost sighed in relief when he saw me. His eyes were cloudy and I gulped when I saw that.

"Don't kill him... no... please" my mom screamed slapping her hands on the floor and without wasting further time, I fell on my knees in front of her.

"Mom... Look at me" I said holding her arms. "Mom" She was not looking at me. She was staring into distance. "Ma... look at me" I growled and shook her body, but she didn't. She kept saying the same thing.