Chapter 32

EID MUBARAK :D

My friends said they are celebrating today, so I decided to update today :D

Chapter 32 for you all which is dedicated to @MsBookCrazeSadii –xx :D

A cover done by me ^^^

****

"Is that all you've got? A few

tricks and quick feet? That's

no way to enforce your bold

tongue!

—T. A. Miles, Six Celestial Swords

QUILLON P.O.V

How dare he? How dare that bloody fucker touch my mate? I marked her! She is mine. How dare he disrespect me?

My wolf was snarling repeatedly. All I wanted to do was take a U-turn and tear Nick apart. The only reason, I am sparing him is because of Darya. She would hate me forever if I do that.

I turned to look at Darya, who was staring out of the window with a scowl on her pretty face. She sulks like a child. But looking at her like that, and knowing that I am the cause of it, pained me and my wolf gave a low whimper.

Sighing, I muttered a sorry.

"For being an ass?" she demanded cocking an eyebrow and I growled at her. "Nick is a friend" she said in a low voice.

"That's what you think" I scoffed.

"Are you implying that Nick is interested in me?" she asked incredulously and I pursed my lips. "He is not. He is just a―"

"Friend?" I sneered and Darya scowled at me. That is what she had been saying from the past ten minutes.

'Q' Nevin called me through the link. 'A fire broke out in the daycare centre. The children and staff are trapped inside' he said breathlessly.

Clenching my fists, I cursed as many more wolves tried connecting with me through the link at the same time.

'Send wolves to help the staff and children. I will be there soon' I told Nevin through the link as I increased the speed of the vehicle.

'I am going there. Others have reached there' Nevin said.

'Everyone calm down. Try helping those who are trapped inside. I will be there soon' I sent a message in my Alpha tone to each and every pack member.

'Q... This is arson not an accident' Larry said in a whisper and my eyes widened in shock before irrepressible fury bubbled up inside me.

'Who fucking dared to do this?' I bellowed in rage.

'Konrad. Ten of our wolves are hypnotized' Harvey said in distress and a murderous growl erupted from my chest. That no good fucking son of a— I had warned him to stay away from my land, still he returned.

My wolf raised his hackles as I snarled loudly and pounded the steering wheel. He scratched inside me wanting me to shift and I did my best to push him back.

"What happened?" Darya asked in a low voice as I once again increased the speed. Fuck! I am still five kilometers away!

"Konrad" I hissed and Darya tensed.

"Where is he?" she asked in determination as I turned the car to a muddy road which was a short cut to the daycare.

'Q, come soon' my dad ordered through the link and I replied with a yes.