Chapter 51

Hi :D

IT'S 29TH FEB! It comes once in four years and I wanted to make a occasion out of it, which is why I delayed the update... Sorry!

But here you go and enjoy Chapter 51 which is dedicated to @janhavi007 for the beautiful cover above :D

Enjoy

****

"Because one believes in oneself, one doesn't try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn't need others' approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her."

-Lao Tzu

QUILLON P.O.V

Two fucking seconds.

That's the amount of time it took for me to kick Konrad away from Darya. But those two seconds felt too much!

Looming over him, I repeatedly thrashed his face in anger.

"How dare you touch her?" I snarled as I threw some more punch at the bastard who kis....

She is mine!

My mate!

Blood oozed from his nose as I kept going.

A jolt of electricity ran down my spine and my wolf trembled inside me. I got off him and dropped on the ground beside me with a loud groan. Gritting my teeth, I opened my eyes and looked at Darya, who was coldly staring at me.

Sparks of electricity was still visible from her hands and when she started to take a step towards me, Konrad stopped her.

"Stop" he said and wiped the blood from his face.

He extended his hands and Darya helped him get up. Even that was too fucking painful to see because I was lying, right next to him. Konrad stood up and twisted his neck a few times before turning to look at me.

I was about to get up when he kicked me in the stomach, hard.

"Now" he said and walked away, living me alone with Darya, who nodded and made her way towards me.

The electricity running all over hands were blue and very visible.

"Darya" I said looking at her, hoping she would recognize me. She didn't. She smirked at me and aimed all that current towards me.

It was so painful that I couldn't withhold myself from screaming in pain. My wolf trembled violently and so did I, until he finally collapsed.

"Enough" Konrad commanded and Darya obeyed.

When my wolf fell down, I rolled on to my stomach and lied in the muddy ground, completely drained of energy. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I didn't burn to death because of my gifts.

"I don't want him to be murdered beautiful" Konrad was saying to Darya. "I want him to commit suicide" he said and one side of my lips curved upwards.

Like that would happen!

True, I was exhausted but nowhere near failure. I was recuperating so that I can kick this creature to hell.

The current Darya gave me... it could have killed a normal werewolf, but not me. It only managed to exhaust me and that definitely tells something.

At that precise moment, I started healing.

I am not like any other werewolf. I am only one of my kind and one, who never gives up. My spirit is undefeated and that is my greatest power.

My wolf growled in agreement and then I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was a small pool of blood on the ground. It was definitely not my blood!