Chapter 29

Hi,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :D Check out the awesome doodle by google. It's so adorable :P

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY :D

Also a longest chapter (so far) on the longest day of the year. Happy summer solstice :D

Presenting chapter 29 and it is dedicated to @saiamrutha77 :D

Beautiful banner ^^^^ above done by @CharlesMegan :D

Enjoy!

***

"It doesn't have to be on Valentine's Day. It doesn't have to be by the time you turn eighteen or thirty-three or fifty-nine. It doesn't have to conform to whatever is usual. It doesn't have to be kismet at once, or rhapsody by the third date.
It just has to be. In time. In place. In spirit.
It just has to be."

DARYA P.O.V

The shrill of the alarm woke me up and I groaned as I heard it. Quillon switched it off and I was glad for it. But I was surprised when he woke up after gently moving my arms, which was wrapped around his waist.

God! It's six already? I feel like I have slept only for five minutes. With that thought, I fell asleep again.

"Darya" I could hear Quillon calling me after sometime, but I did not respond. "Darya" he called louder this time and shook me forcefully. My forehead crumpled and whining, I turned, so that my back was to him. Sleep.... Sleep!

"Darya, wake up" he snapped, when I kept ignoring him.

"Go away" I grumbled covering my face with a nearest pillow. Quillon snatched it and growling, I opened my eyes. "What's your problem?" I demanded drowsily. Is it six-thirty already?

"Get up. Take a shower. We are going out" I could hear Quillon telling me. But his voice was faint because I could already feel sleep welcoming me.

"This is the last time I am saying- Get up" he hissed while my head touched the mattress. "That's it doll-face" he snapped and the next thing I realize Quillon was carrying me in his arms.

My eyes flew open and I squeaked while he lowered me down to stand on my own feet, in the shower. "W-what?"

Quillon punched a button of the multi sprays and I yelped as needle-sharp sprays hit me. "Are you insane?" I screamed while he smirked cruelly, watching me jump in the spacious shower.

"Glad you are awake. Now take a shower" he ordered and walked out of the bathroom, while I began cursing at me.

I was definitely awake now!

But I didn't understand what Quillon's problem was. Why is he waking me up at so early? I wake up an hour later than him. Sighing, I began shedding my clothes.

Wrapped only in a towel, I entered our room and gasped out loud when I checked the time.

4:30 A.M?

Four-thirty? He woke me up so early? What the hell is wrong with him? Muttering a string of curses, I went to the closet and quickly put on a T-shirt and shorts.

"Quillon" I shouted the moment I came out of our room. Instead of using the stairs, I jumped through the railing to go downstairs.

"What?" he snapped coming out of the kitchen.

"Do you know what time it is?" I hissed glaring at him. "Who the hell wakes up so early and why did you—"

"Do you or do you not want to go to see the waterfalls?" Quillon cut me off, silencing me.