Chapter 3

TSW WAS #12 IN ACTION THIS WEEK :D Thank-you soooo much for your support. I LOVE YOU ALL :D

Finally, Here is chapter 3 which is dedicated to @frasermagoo  :)

Indiana Evans as Darya>>>>

****

“Be calm, cool, and collected. Don't let that
handsome bastard have power over you.” 
― M.M. Kin
, Seeds Volume One

DARYA P.O.V

“Get me another drink” I said to my guard, Nick, handing him my empty glass.

“No” he said and I glared at him.

“I want another drink” I stated with a growl.

“Na… You are not going to drink yourself to death.”

“Pssh…” I said waving him off.  “I am going to drink only until I forget his face” I mumbled scowling at the mental image of Quillon Sanders.

God! He was so beautiful.  He had thick dark hair, shapely mouth and superbly tanned skin. He was tall and very well-built. It didn’t take a genius to figure he is an Alpha because he had that commanding air around him. His scent radiated authority.

His eyes…. God! They were as dark as a new moon night. I could never forget it. The way he was staring at me, with those deep intense eyes, not only added color to my cheeks but it also caused my heart to hammer in my chest.

In the looks department, he scored gold medal. But everything else, he deserved a medal made of iron or even better aluminum.

‘But he did scold his brother’ my wolf pointed out and I rolled my eyes. She has been gushing over Quillon ever since she realized who he was to her.

Nothing! He is nothing to me. I don’t want him and neither did he want me and I was pretty sure about that, what with the way he was looking at me. As if... As if I am some uncalled-for problem in his life.

Well, that’s good. I didn’t want him in the first place either.

But I want him, my wolf snarled at me in rage and I blinked. Geez, the female is going crazy. She has been reacting like that ever since I walked away from there.

Why did I walk away? I was in desperate need of privacy to think all this through.

I had planned to have a full on verbal argument with Quillon ever since I heard him accusing me of ‘disrespecting’ his daft brother. That idea turned kaput the moment I inhaled his wonderful scent.

Why? Why him of all the male wolves out there?

When Duncan asked me what am I going to do? I impulsively told him I am going to move on and pick someone even better than Quillon, which is why I was in this club, wearing a blue shimmer dress. The dress was not only short, but it was also so tight that I could hardly breathe. I didn’t need anyone else telling me that I looked like a hooker in this dress.

The club, the dress, the drink was all part of my brilliant plan of forgetting Quillon and finding someone better. But the problem is there was no one who was better than Quillon in any department here. Hell, when I looked at Vernon, my heart didn’t even skip a beat like it usually used to.

Instead, all I could think about was of Quillon. I was actually comparing every guy around me with Quillon. Some didn’t have that striking eyes. Some didn’t have that curly hair. Some weren’t tall enough. Some didn’t have that sexy voice. No one seemed to match Quillon.