Chapter 7

Hi Lovelies,

Presenting Chapter 7, which is dedicated to @Lujoca  :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

 “I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.” 
― Roald Dahl
, Fantastic Mr. Fox

DARYA P.O.V

How do I tell Sel and Duncan? What should I tell to Sel and Duncan? That the asshole somehow managed to convince me into doing what he wanted and that my wolf wasn’t much helpful either?

My wolf just sighed refusing to argue with my thoughts. That clever female played me like a violin. She kept repeating that it would be my fault if I ended up miserable and grouchy.

Plus Quillon’s generous words didn’t help me either. In fact, those very words were exactly what sealed the deal.

Nevertheless, I didn’t let it completely control me. I would never let my wolf control me. She is a disaster because she is an animal and thinks like one. My wolf is downright selfish and I will be the first one to admit that.

So, I placed my own deal- I don’t join his pack. He had to agree. If he plays me like a violin, I decided to return the favor. It was win-win for both of us. My wolf wasn’t that happy, but unexpectedly, she kept her mouth shut.

Right now, I was standing in front of Duncan’s house wondering what I should do. I have to tell them. That’s the only option I have.

Taking a deep breath, I raised my hand and was about to knock the door, when it opened all of a sudden.

“Oh” I said startled, when my gaze collided with Sel’s chocolate brown eyes.

“Were you even planning on coming inside?” Sel questioned amused, cocking an eyebrow.

“I was after I gathered enough courage” I mumbled lowly following her to the dining room, where Duncan and Lorcan were having breakfast.

“Good morning Daroo” Lorcan grinned at me and I kissed his cheek which he wiped quickly. “Yucky” he grumbled and I poked my tongue out.

“So… what’s the shocking news you were contemplating breaking to us?” Sel asked setting a plate for me.

‘Who cooked?’ I asked Duncan through the link because if Sel cooked breakfast then I would prefer eating in a café.

‘Betsy’ Duncan answered with a wink and I stifled a smile. Betsy, their part-time maid, was a great cook.

 “Darya?” Sel called.

“Quillon asked me to move in with him and give us being mates sixty days try to which I agreed” I said in one breath. In the end, I was so relieved that I felt Mount Everest was beneath me.

Letting out a breath, I finally looked up. Duncan was staring at me in have-you-lost-your-mind look, while Sel had her poker face on, which I really hated, and Lorcan… he was drinking his mango juice. I doubt he even heard me.

“You agreed?” Duncan said in disbelief and that finally earned Lorcan’s interest because he looked at his father with wide eyes.

“He is my mate” I mumbled as an explanation.

“So?” Duncan shouted which made me flinch along with Lorcan.

“So, it means, they are destined to be together and no force can separate them” Sel adjoined shooting Duncan a critical look.